Tyrion, in light reborn!

On 8/27/2019 at 7:31 AM, Cronotekk said:

They wouldn't be angelic since that's the aesthetic of the realm of heavens, light realm is a lot of geometric weird looking guys. I can see it being an army of high elf wizards controlling crystal golems

You could combine the angelic thing with the weird geometric thing by drawing on the original depictions of angels in the abrahamic religions. Weird, multi-winged, multi-faced things incorporating wheels and shapes:

angels3.jpeg.4b88a76fc12ae5955496c61f634e4958.jpeg

angels5.jpg.bb5dce0e064637be9ee27ad4fa7eefb0.jpg

650277651_Ezekiels_vision.jpg.fe9a8105e971bf8f5595e041ff9151cc.jpg

I'm not saying do these exactly, they might be a bit too Tzeentchy, but there are elements you could draw on. Or you could similarly combine the themes of angels and geometry by evoking stained glass either through borrowing some of the stylistic features or even having their bodies be made up of "blocks"  lik the segments in a window:

angelwindow.jpg.4db0d0cb7930d74fe2f8615854bf23c5.jpg

Edited by Orsino
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Turin Turambar said:

I find it hard to believe they will be too weird. remember Tryion and Teclis are trying to create perfect aelves, and IDK are the failed prototypes. while their idea of perfect may have changed since the world that was, i can't see hysh aelves being too different in body shape to IDK.

Yeah, it would make sense for then to try and recreate their kind in the image of the High Elves they were part of.

7 hours ago, Turin Turambar said:

remember Tryion and Teclis are trying to create perfect aelves, and IDK are the failed prototypes. while their idea of perfect may have changed since the world that was, i can't see hysh aelves being too different in body shape to IDK.

This should be kept in mind. It's not in the twins interest to have something alien and foreign to them. The new elves should  still confer to a certain elven tropes. 

The Asur were drawn from multiple sources, used to underlay a certain idea. Stained glass, fractal arts, mandalas... that'd be great way to represent the Hysh themes. 

4 hours ago, Thiagoma said:

"There are some HUGE (some might say giant) plans for the Mortal Realms… More news soon. For now, we have to keep it hysh-hysh. "

Dont play with my feeling GW...

intelligent Giant races have been fighting with sigmar during the age of myth. And with beastclaw not being big guys only anymore an intelligent race of hyshian giants would be my guess. 
and that would be awesome. 

My theory:

Teclis and Tyrion on one model. Player chooses at the start of the battle round if using Teclis or Tyrion (one magic/support, other combat)

Other is still used, but to a much lesser effect (like Morathi when she changes form. Maybe if Teclis is used, it has 4 spells/3 dispels etc, but if he is not used then he gets 1 cast/dispel) 

High point value but cool as ****** model. 

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

3 hours ago, Chumphammer said:

My theory:

Teclis and Tyrion on one model. Player chooses at the start of the battle round if using Teclis or Tyrion (one magic/support, other combat)

Other is still used, but to a much lesser effect (like Morathi when she changes form. Maybe if Teclis is used, it has 4 spells/3 dispels etc, but if he is not used then he gets 1 cast/dispel) 

High point value but cool as ****** model. 

Yes please. Been hoping for this since the Teclis is Tyrion's eyes lore. Add in a bigger monster they're riding for good measure. Massive Indraugnir size Dragon for their lineage?

Tyrion was the strongest duelist, he didn't have any monstrous mount and Teclis... well, he used magic to guide the animals and although it pained him due to seeing it as a sign of incompetence in the society, he used saddles that allowed extra attachments and support, should he had fainted while being high in the air or any other unforeseen occurrence that would require skill and animal handling.

They're both free from the curse now, so it's possible to see something else, but considering they're gods, I don't think they need it or want it. 

Edited by Tiger

It would suit Teclis to be a model like an inverse of Nagash or the Eldar Yncarne, effortlessly floating and wreathed in magical energy

The pose/look of the original Jes Goodwin sculpt would be a good basis imo, just dialed up to 1000

He doesn't need to wear a four foot tall war crown to be boss at magic any more, but you've got to figure he just kind of likes to at this point

There's never been a model of an unmounted Tyrion has there? It might be nice to have an infantry version with a dynamic pose that reflects his reputation as a swordsman, as the mounted ones were very static and the large helm made him a bit anonymous looking

Unless he ends up riding around on the shoulders of a stormcast he believes to be the reincarnation of Malhandir

• Like 1
  • Haha 1