Age of Sigmar RPG

Emmetation

3 hours ago, BalborBullguts said:

Hi, I'm actually wondering (as repetitive as it might be) if ogre specifically will be playable? I thought I would ask because with some things it seems even in expansions they can fall to the wayside on various warhammer titles

Sorry for the repetition

My guess is they'll come in a Destruction sourcebook if we ever get one of those, since they don't seem to hang out in human territories like some did in WHFB.

6 hours ago, Urbanus said:

Hey everybody

Is there somewhere you can see all the classes they have anounced so far?

• Knight-Questor
  • Knight-Incantor
  • Auric Runesmiter
  • Doomseeker
  • Aether-Khemist
  • Edrinrigger
  • Isharann Tidecaster
  • Witch (A)Elf
  • Excelsior Warpriest
  • Former Free Guild Soldier
  • Kurnoth Hunter
  • Branchwych
  • Skink Starpriest
  • Realmswalker
Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, michu said:

Are we going to have new Mortal Realms Monday and new archetype reveal?

Sorry, not this week (or last week!). We're deep in preparations for Warhammer Fest so it has somewhat curtailed our news sharing. But if you make it to WH Fest come say hi!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Emmetation said:

Sorry, not this week (or last week!). We're deep in preparations for Warhammer Fest so it has somewhat curtailed our news sharing. But if you make it to WH Fest come say hi!

I will be at Warhammerfest, what will you be showing there? and is there any chance of me finally getting my hands on a WFRP 4th starter set??

• 3 weeks later...

Most people likely don't traverse the realms all that often. Most won't be traders, merchants nor in the armed forces so they will likely remain within their home Realm for their entire life. Those who live in cities founded on/near Realm Gates might traverse more often, but in general I figure most don't jump around like crazy. 

Warriors, heroes, leaders, generals, merchants and KO likely travel a lot more than most. Indeed it might even be that one of the lures to join up to the Free Guilds army is the chance to explore worlds beyond your own Realm. 

So a Realmwalker might be some kind of explorer and mapper. Someone who walks through multiple realms; perhaps hunts for realmgates and portals long forgotten and lost. An exotic individual likely akin to the adventurer/explorers of old. 

• 2 weeks later...

They announced several things during the seminar

The title of the game is called 'Soulbound'

The cover art of the dm book will be the right part of the cover art of the core book we have seen, on it there will be chaos gods and forces just like the big head of Nagash

For starter set there will be two books, one campaign book and one city background book. The starter campaign will begin in a newly created free city in Aqshy whose name is still unknown

The city is facing an assault of TZ daemons and players need to help to defend it. 

The cover of the city book shows on the ground how free people battle against daemons and the cover art of the campaign book shows underground characters secretly fight against a group of daemons (there is even a lord of change!) Just like the core book and dm book, these two covers can actually be combined to form a larger picture

The key point of the campaign is a sealed realmgate

Background and daily life of people and characters  in mortal realms  will be detailed in the book

• Thanks 6

15 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

They announced several things during the seminar

The title of the game is called 'Soulbound'

The cover art of the dm book will be the right part of the cover art of the core book we have seen, on it there will be chaos gods and forces just like the big head of Nagash

For starter set there will be two books, one campaign book and one city background book. The starter campaign will begin in a newly created free city in Aqshy whose name is still unknown

The city is facing an assault of TZ daemons and players need to help to defend it. 

The cover of the city book shows on the ground how free people battle against daemons and the cover art of the campaign book shows underground characters secretly fight against a group of daemons (there is even a lord of change!) Just like the core book and dm book, these two covers can actually be combined to form a larger picture

Background and daily life of people and characters  in mortal realms  will be detailed in the book

Excellent ! Thanks a lot @Whitefang !

Do you know if the artworks for the new books previewed were also done by Grenier (i.e. the one who did the known artwork with nagash face and the lady knight questor) ? The Free People appearance is interesting (but make sense for a more grounded RPG)...

EDIT : did they articulate a date... ? ;) 

Edited by HorticulusTGA

1 minute ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Excellent ! Thanks a lot @Whitefang !

Do you know if the artworks for the new books previewed were also done by Grenier (i.e. the one who did the known artwork with nagash face and the lady knight questor) ? The Free People appearance is interesting (but make sense for a more grounded RPG)...

EDIT : did they articulate a date... ? ;) 

I'm not sure, but I guess so because to me they looks quite similar, but maybe not as I have no confidence in art appreciation 

On city book you can at least see 2 free people, one  knight (may be a general, I am not sure) on demi-gryph and one fire mage

As far as I recall no information about date mentioned

• Thanks 1

Just now, Whitefang said:

I'm not sure, but I guess so because to me they looks quite similar, but maybe not as I have no confidence in art appreciation 

On city book you can at least see 2 free people, one  knight (may be a general, I am not sure) on demi-gryph and one fire mage

As far as I recall no information about date mentioned

Well no worries for the art ! I asked because, on the known cover, Grenier draw characters looking really like their existing models (like the Warpriest), so if you tell me on the other artworks there was a demi gryph knight and a fire mage, maybe they were AOSified design (and not identical to their exact, current models from WFB) ??

Anyway, looking forward to Soulbound !!

5 hours ago, Whitefang said:

Sounds pretty cool.

19 minutes ago, Emmetation said:

Hey folks!

Sorry for my absence, lots of prep for Warhammer Fest. Speaking of, here's some news, including more art, the Starter Set, and a brand new name for the Age of Sigmar RPG!

https://www.cubicle7games.com/age-of-sigmar-update/

The arts are GREAT, the title too, thanks a lot for the news !

For your #MortalRealmMondays, I think we all would like to see other artworks and maps, also fluff about that new Aqshian city ! 

And release date in one year approximately, aka Spring 2020 ;) 

2 hours ago, Mungrun said:

The content seems very nice! Thanks for the info.

Any news about translations?

We work with translation partners on all of our lines now.  We should have German, Italian, French, and Spanish versions and are looking at getting more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

26 minutes ago, Emmetation said:

We work with translation partners on all of our lines now.  We should have German, Italian, French, and Spanish versions and are looking at getting more.

That's great news! As a spaniard, I'm going to do my best to promote "Soulbound" in the Spanish forums and between my friends!

Thank you! 👍👍

• Like 1

On 5/13/2019 at 4:00 PM, HorticulusTGA said:

And release date in one year approximately, aka Spring 2020 ;) 

Really? By that point why bother? A new Warhammer Quest set will be out which'll do the job just fine.

• Confused 2