FAQ landed

Kanamorf

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AdamR said:

To be honest a lot of Vanguard Wings strength is its ability to redeploy rather than the initial alpha strike, which tbh can be a bit hit and miss in my (very limited) experience.

If I had the guts to paint 15 more liberators I'd try it out still and I'd feel clean and honest doing so.

6 minutes ago, Twitch of Izalith said:

This is a mistake surely? or am I just being dense somehow. Stand by for the FAQ about the FAQ....

FAQ.JPG

No FAQ needed, they just changed the wording of the rule itself, so now it's "unless noted otherwise"

5 minutes ago, AdamR said:

No FAQ needed, they just changed the wording of the rule itself, so now it's "unless noted otherwise"

Are there any circumstances where you can set up within 3"?  Because a couple of the major fixes in this FAQ are to stop people setting up in combat.

It would seem simpler to me if they had just changed it to "models CANNOT set up within 3" of the enemy" and just made that a core rule...

Glad to see seraphon engine change. That extra turn it used to give just screams of "old age of sigmar open play" that has no place in matched play games. With that said, that double move plus double attacks is still insane. 

Also dok shrine confirmed to give only one 5++ save, which is pretty expected if you ask me. Considering that they get new book soon, I doubt anyone has reason to be mad about that change.

3 minutes ago, Twitch of Izalith said:

Are there any circumstances where you can set up within 3"?  Because a couple of the major fixes in this FAQ are to stop people setting up in combat.

It would seem simpler to me if they had just changed it to "models CANNOT set up within 3" of the enemy" and just made that a core rule...

Skyborne slayers still can I think?

Chameleon Skinks if you were mad enough!

I'm sure there are others, thats just two off the top of my head.

2 minutes ago, Twitch of Izalith said:

Yes, when Horrors multiply, they can be setup within 3"

4 minutes ago, Twitch of Izalith said:

Using a realmgate allows it,,set up within 6" of the board edge and right in an opponents face...

12 minutes ago, Twitch of Izalith said:

Then horrors would be less good.

Horrors can set up within 3 

Archived