Your Model Wishlist for 3.0

• Subscriber

Oh I forgot to say Dragon Ogors. The current plastic kit still holds up pretty well, but could certainly be improved on. 

A shaggoth in plastic would be good, maybe a duel kit that has a melee hero and caster hero that's bigger than the current one, but still leaves room for a crazy big, mega-gargant sized monster (think Creature Caster Drakon)

27 minutes ago, SunStorm said:

Oh I forgot to say Dragon Ogors. The current plastic kit still holds up pretty well, but could certainly be improved on. 

A shaggoth in plastic would be good, maybe a duel kit that has a melee hero and caster hero that's bigger than the current one, but still leaves room for a crazy big, mega-gargant sized monster (think Creature Caster Drakon)

A new Dragon Ogor Shaggoth would be amazing. Especially with the new possible scale. Just checked out Drakon and it looks incredible. A Mega Gargant sized Shaggoth would be amazing.

• Like 1

So I will break this down by alliance and army with some focus into what I want to see for the alliances before going into new models for the specific armies. I will largely avoid going into updates and new armies as they can be saved for future posts. I will also avoid endless spells and terrain for the time being. I purposely avoided reading the other posts to compare and contrast my hopes with others after posting. I feel some of my picks are fairly obvious and others are more unique so I am excited to see.

Chaos: Overall I want Chaos to reduce redundancies between factions by giving Slaves to Darkness and Beasts more reason to choose them over God Specific factions. I have suggested before giving them a 1/4 ability to ally with each other and related armies if they share an appropriate mark. I would also like for the introduction of Chaos Dwarfs either as a stand alone army or as a distinct subfaction in Slaves to Darkness. I would also like each army to have an old world champion to rival Sigvald and Thanquol.

Beasts of Chaos— Morghur, Khronegors and Pestigors.
Blades of Khorne —Valkia the Bloody* and Khornegors
Disciples of Tzeentch —  Egrimm van Horstmann/Galrauch and Elite Kariac Mortals
Hedonites of Slaanesh —Azazel 
Maggotkin of Nurgle —Feytor the Tainted and Pestigors
Skaven — Broodmother
Slaves to Darkness—Vardek Crom, Chaos Dwarfs, Hellcannon

Death: The death armies seem to be in a good place and it is a little difficult to speculate on the upcoming Gravelords as it is not entirely clear to what degree they are replacing and updating old Legions of Nagash troops. I think that Death needs to just embrace the cool thematic differences between the death factions and continue to embrace and refine the themes of the armies e.g. FEC’s paranoid depraved nobility and Nighthaunt’s prison themes.

Flesh-Eater Courts— Cannibal Horse Cavalry and hunting dogs
Legions of Nagash/Soulblight Gravelords— Necromatic Frankenstien Constructs
Nighthaunt— A magistrate hero with a massive gavel, a high flying prison ghost ship  
Ossiarch Bonereapers— A King John styled new hero that is a grotesquery of hoarded bones.

Destruction: I previously made a post about these models already with more detail but I think that Destruction is the alliance that needs to most love. Again I am focusing my points to specifically new models and what I would like to see so it will be a less detailed dive into destruction. I think if forge world does truly retire it’s AOS line that those models need to be transferred over to GW to produce for Destruction ASAP.

Gloomspite Gitz— Forest Goblin/Grot Scuttlings, New Doom Diver.
Mawtribes — Firebelly troops, Gnoblar Hero, Gnoblar Shaman
Orruk Warclans —Iron Jaw Chariots, Bonesplitter Wyveryn riders. 
Sons of Behemat — Juvenile Gargants

Order: Of all the alliances I feel Order is the one that I have put the least thought into for new models instead thinking of new potential armies. I really want to see more humans and duardin and Malerion’s faction is my most wanted in the game. I also think it would be cool if every army had a potential city partnership to represent the willingness of Order to unite to some degree against bigger threats. Particularly I think that certain city units should be incorporated into other armies e.g. Phoniex Guard and Lumineth or Wanderers into Sylvaneth. 

Cities of Sigmar: Duardin Artillery, Halfling troops and heroes 
Daughters of Khaine: Mounted Sisters of Slaughter

Fyreslayers: Magmadroth Cavalry, Magmadroth Chariot, Artillery
Idoneth Deepkin: Tru’heas, Embailors and sea creatures
Kharadron Overlords: Steam mechs!!!!

Lumineth Realm-lords: Tyrion, Eagle riders and More Spirit Animals.
Seraphon: Oxyotl
Stormcast Eternals: Drakoth Chariot, Vanguard Duelists
Sylvaneth: Kurnothi Aelves, Spite Swarm

Quick note on alliances and hopes for third edition: I think that there are some interesting common traits within the Alliances that I hope get explored. Particularly I think that Chaos has a focus on acquiring points and I feel Slaves to Darkness and Skaven need to get similar rules. I feel Slaves to Darkness could get favour points and spend them on the Eye of the Gods chart rather than leave it up to Random chance. Skaven could steal for their points and spend them on warpstone and command points? Order armies have begun to introduce currency systems with aether gold and aether quartz. I think that having the order armies tied to systems of in game capital is an interesting idea that could be explored further and even allow for interesting lore possibilities as the order armies begin to compete for resources.  Death has some similar rules for summoning/healing and for save after the save but I think that they can tie a lot of these rules to their generals/heroes being even more central to their armies than in other factions... maybe revisiting the idea of relentless discipline points for the alliance. Destruction seems to be more loosely associated and as such I could see the emphasis being on states of mind like Orruk Warclans movement after being injured or Ogors Hunger/Eating cycle. Either way I feel like GW has done a great job of having common themes within the grand alliances but I think they could take that a step further. 

*I know this is a current model, but the Sigvald style update would make her ostensibly a completely new character/model. Maybe Arbaal the Undefeated if you want my list to be entirely new models. 

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Are the riders cannibals or the horses? Actually don't answer that. Let's just leave it up to everyone's imagination.

I mean I thought the answer was painfully obvious... The Riders eat only the finest of feasts drinking fancy wines while their horses graze golden hay! 😈

I was actually imagining the horses being the attackers with a corpse flailing lifelessly on their back. But it would also be cool to have a grotesque Fleash Eater riding on the back but considering how morbid the army is maybe a mix of the two. Hahaha or maybe a ghoul with a horseskull on their head and coconuts Monty Python style following around the 'knight'?

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

I mean I thought the answer was painfully obvious... The Riders eat only the finest of feasts drinking fancy wines while their horses graze golden hay! 😈

I was actually imagining the horses being the attackers with a corpse flailing lifelessly on their back. But it would also be cool to have a grotesque Fleash Eater riding on the back but considering how morbid the army is maybe a mix of the two.

Most noble hunters of foul beasts indeed.... their loyal hounds shall also be a nice addition!

Them believing themselves to be a merry group of noble hunters hunting dangerous game for sport but instead hunting poor people would be nice and actually expand on the theme in a really fitting way - great ideas you got there! 

Loving some of your other ideas like the judge for Nighthaunt too!

• Thanks 1

Wishlist:

• Return of Gitmob
    • bring back everything but focus on them being fast and nomadic, so wolf riders, pump wagons, chariots, war machines mounted on some the chariots, and the doom diver
  • Spiderfang revamp
    • new spider rider dual kit, either with 2 variants of spider riders, or spider riders + spider "herd" infantry
    • Elite "Gigantic Spider" cavalry
  • Bonesplitterz Centerpiece, maybe a big reanimated wyvern spirit or something
  • Sons of Behemat: A third kit 😅
  • Foot of Gork endless spell (I don't care how we get this)
  • New Ossiarch "chamber"
    • Focus on something completely new like building monsters and beasts out of bone, rather than humanoid soldiers
  • New FEC models
    • Not a whole revamp, just something to blend the monstrous with the delusion
  • Khorne
    • Khornegors
    • separate releases of mighty lord, bloodsecrator and khorgoraths
  • Nurgle
    • A new book
    • Pestigors
    • endless spells
  • Beasts of chaos update
    • new Centigors, beastlord, doombull, chariot
    • new shaggoth on a 120x92 or 170x105 base
    • revamp of "Monsters of Chaos" which is filled with old weird models, either with completely new weird beasts or revamps of some of the old ones
    • new dragon ogors (maybe?)
  • Skaven "core" update
    • Most of the heroes, centerpieces and special units are fine, with a few exceptions, but the core troops of skaven need an update desperately (gutter runners, acolytes, clanrats kinda)
  • Devoted of Sigmar faction release
    • ties in flagellants and is all about faith and zealotry
    • could be its own army or part of cities of sigmar
    • Stormcast do not make up the bulk of the army, but can make appearances as leaders and non-battleline elite options. The faction is mostly built upon the mortal followers of Sigmar
  • Seraphon model updates
    • new skinks & saurus at least
  • New Dwarves
    • KO and/or Fyreslayers, even if its just a non-hero kit or two.
  • Something that brings dragons back in a big way.
  • Like 2

Pure wishlisting here and I don't expect anything for Gloomspite for a while, but for fun here's one idea for each subfaction of Gloomspite.

• Moonclan - Some sort of artillery piece. There is the Gobba but I don't trust Forgeworld to keep supporting models. I would say an updated Doom Diver catapult (which is more of a slingshot really), with an alternate build for a Squig-a-pult that launches caged squigs or jars of buzzer squigs.
  • Moonclan Squig - Honestly pretty good right now, but maybe a mounted shaman.
  • Troggoths - Plastic Hag. I already mentioned that I don't like Forgeworld, so seeing an updated model in plastic so she can use Gloomspite spells/artifacts would be good. Also gives a chance to shrink her to Dankhold size and use the rest of the big base for something witch-y. For example a chariot with a cauldron that she can throw people in like the Cauldron endless spell.
  • Spiderfang - New giant spiders riders, a size up from the normal ones, same size as the current Scuttleboss. Comes in a squad of 3, and like the Blightking cavalry you can build one as a Scuttleboss. Would solve two problems of the subfaction; lack of unit choice and the fragile resin Scuttleboss.
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, dirkdragonslayer said:

• Spiderfang - New giant spiders riders, a size up from the normal ones, same size as the current Scuttleboss. Comes in a squad of 3, and like the Blightking cavalry you can build one as a Scuttleboss. Would solve two problems of the subfaction; lack of unit choice and the fragile resin Scuttleboss.

Oooh, that's a cool idea! The only thing I have an issue with is the "make one a hero" option. This complicates things and imo is lazy on GWs part, unless that is you can add to the squad count by single models. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

So I will break this down by alliance and army with some focus into what I want to see for the alliances before going into new models for the specific armies. I will largely avoid going into updates and new armies as they can be saved for future posts. I will also avoid endless spells and terrain for the time being. I purposely avoided reading the other posts to compare and contrast my hopes with others after posting. I feel some of my picks are fairly obvious and others are more unique so I am excited to see.

Chaos: Overall I want Chaos to reduce redundancies between factions by giving Slaves to Darkness and Beasts more reason to choose them over God Specific factions. I have suggested before giving them a 1/4 ability to ally with each other and related armies if they share an appropriate mark. I would also like for the introduction of Chaos Dwarfs either as a stand alone army or as a distinct subfaction in Slaves to Darkness. I would also like each army to have an old world champion to rival Sigvald and Thanquol.

Beasts of Chaos— Morghur, Khronegors and Pestigors.
Blades of Khorne —Valkia the Bloody* and Khornegors
Disciples of Tzeentch —  Egrimm van Horstmann/Galrauch and Elite Kariac Mortals
Hedonites of Slaanesh —Azazel 
Maggotkin of Nurgle —Feytor the Tainted and Pestigors
Skaven — Broodmother
Slaves to Darkness—Vardek Crom, Chaos Dwarfs, Hellcannon

Death: The death armies seem to be in a good place and it is a little difficult to speculate on the upcoming Gravelords as it is not entirely clear to what degree they are replacing and updating old Legions of Nagash troops. I think that Death needs to just embrace the cool thematic differences between the death factions and continue to embrace and refine the themes of the armies e.g. FEC’s paranoid depraved nobility and Nighthaunt’s prison themes.

Flesh-Eater Courts— Cannibal Horse Cavalry and hunting dogs
Legions of Nagash/Soulblight Gravelords— Necromatic Frankenstien Constructs
Nighthaunt— A magistrate hero with a massive gavel, a high flying prison ghost ship  
Ossiarch Bonereapers— A King John styled new hero that is a grotesquery of hoarded bones.

Destruction: I previously made a post about these models already with more detail but I think that Destruction is the alliance that needs to most love. Again I am focusing my points to specifically new models and what I would like to see so it will be a less detailed dive into destruction. I think if forge world does truly retire it’s AOS line that those models need to be transferred over to GW to produce for Destruction ASAP.

Gloomspite Gitz— Forest Goblin/Grot Scuttlings, New Doom Diver.
Mawtribes — Firebelly troops, Gnoblar Hero, Gnoblar Shaman
Orruk Warclans —Iron Jaw Chariots, Bonesplitter Wyveryn riders. 
Sons of Behemat — Juvenile Gargants

Order: Of all the alliances I feel Order is the one that I have put the least thought into for new models instead thinking of new potential armies. I really want to see more humans and duardin and Malerion’s faction is my most wanted in the game. I also think it would be cool if every army had a potential city partnership to represent the willingness of Order to unite to some degree against bigger threats. Particularly I think that certain city units should be incorporated into other armies e.g. Phoniex Guard and Lumineth or Wanderers into Sylvaneth. 

Cities of Sigmar: Duardin Artillery, Halfling troops and heroes 
Daughters of Khaine: Mounted Sisters of Slaughter

Fyreslayers: Magmadroth Cavalry, Magmadroth Chariot, Artillery
Idoneth Deepkin: Tru’heas, Embailors and sea creatures
Kharadron Overlords: Steam mechs!!!!

Lumineth Realm-lords: Tyrion, Eagle riders and More Spirit Animals.
Seraphon: Oxyotl
Stormcast Eternals: Drakoth Chariot, Vanguard Duelists
Sylvaneth: Kurnothi Aelves, Spite Swarm

Quick note on alliances and hopes for third edition: I think that there are some interesting common traits within the Alliances that I hope get explored. Particularly I think that Chaos has a focus on acquiring points and I feel Slaves to Darkness and Skaven need to get similar rules. I feel Slaves to Darkness could get favour points and spend them on the Eye of the Gods chart rather than leave it up to Random chance. Skaven could steal for their points and spend them on warpstone and command points? Order armies have begun to introduce currency systems with aether gold and aether quartz. I think that having the order armies tied to systems of in game capital is an interesting idea that could be explored further and even allow for interesting lore possibilities as the order armies begin to compete for resources.  Death has some similar rules for summoning/healing and for save after the save but I think that they can tie a lot of these rules to their generals/heroes being even more central to their armies than in other factions... maybe revisiting the idea of relentless discipline points for the alliance. Destruction seems to be more loosely associated and as such I could see the emphasis being on states of mind like Orruk Warclans movement after being injured or Ogors Hunger/Eating cycle. Either way I feel like GW has done a great job of having common themes within the grand alliances but I think they could take that a step further. 

*I know this is a current model, but the Sigvald style update would make her ostensibly a completely new character/model. Maybe Arbaal the Undefeated if you want my list to be entirely new models. 

Juvenile Gargants I'm 100% behind. A 3rd kit is definitely needed if anything to just break up the posing of the Mancrushers as the Megas, while similar, have very different silhouettes. I wouldnt be opposed to updating the Mancrushers as well and I'm really hoping we get a Mancrusher for Underworlds.

Ever since @Vasshpitmentioned the Firebelly troops I've been clamouring for them!! I'd also love to see more vamord Gnoblars and your Gnoblar Hero swordsman is a must.

1 hour ago, Ganigumo said:

Wishlist:

• Return of Gitmob
    • bring back everything but focus on them being fast and nomadic, so wolf riders, pump wagons, chariots, war machines mounted on some the chariots, and the doom diver
  • Spiderfang revamp
    • new spider rider dual kit, either with 2 variants of spider riders, or spider riders + spider "herd" infantry
    • Elite "Gigantic Spider" cavalry
  • Bonesplitterz Centerpiece, maybe a big reanimated wyvern spirit or something
  • Sons of Behemat: A third kit 😅
  • Foot of Gork endless spell (I don't care how we get this)
  • New Ossiarch "chamber"
    • Focus on something completely new like building monsters and beasts out of bone, rather than humanoid soldiers
  • New FEC models
    • Not a whole revamp, just something to blend the monstrous with the delusion
  • Khorne
    • Khornegors
    • separate releases of mighty lord, bloodsecrator and khorgoraths
  • Nurgle
    • A new book
    • Pestigors
    • endless spells
  • Beasts of chaos update
    • new Centigors, beastlord, doombull, chariot
    • new shaggoth on a 120x92 or 170x105 base
    • revamp of "Monsters of Chaos" which is filled with old weird models, either with completely new weird beasts or revamps of some of the old ones
    • new dragon ogors (maybe?)
  • Skaven "core" update
    • Most of the heroes, centerpieces and special units are fine, with a few exceptions, but the core troops of skaven need an update desperately (gutter runners, acolytes, clanrats kinda)
  • Devoted of Sigmar faction release
    • ties in flagellants and is all about faith and zealotry
    • could be its own army or part of cities of sigmar
    • Stormcast do not make up the bulk of the army, but can make appearances as leaders and non-battleline elite options. The faction is mostly built upon the mortal followers of Sigmar
  • Seraphon model updates
    • new skinks & saurus at least
  • New Dwarves
    • KO and/or Fyreslayers, even if its just a non-hero kit or two.
  • Something that brings dragons back in a big way.

Give me everything you said for Destruction!!

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

Oooh, that's a cool idea! The only thing I have an issue with is the "make one a hero" option. This complicates things and imo is lazy on GWs part, unless that is you can add to the squad count by single models. 

As far as the subfactions go Spiderfang is the least popular so I don't expect them to get much love. If they are going to get a kit, I want it to be multipurpose so they get the most out of it. Yes it's a bit lazy, but it's better than a single new kit and still being stuck with that terrible resin Scuttleboss.

• Like 1

@dirkdragonslayer As much as people give the blightlord kit flak because you end up with an extra model when you build the hero I'd be down for exactly that but with Gigantic spider cav/new scuttleboss. Spiderfang could be completely fleshed out/updated with that kit, and a new spider rider dual kit.

Personally I don't hate the resin one, but It could be so much cooler.

IDK:
Giant octopus with a pronounced beak, handlers around it etc.  
armoured namarti 

KO:
some kind of a meele unit (lore reason: invading other boats)

SCE:
The giant dragon who is Sigmar's best friend

FEC: 
USHORAN turn up the madness corruption into a mechanic and to 11

Slaanesh:

Tomb Kings reimagined

Vampirates, it  is my favourite faction in TWWH and would kill for a giant undead boat with a flamer and a big Bess cannon. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Ganigumo said:

@dirkdragonslayer As much as people give the blightlord kit flak because you end up with an extra model when you build the hero I'd be down for exactly that but with Gigantic spider cav/new scuttleboss. Spiderfang could be completely fleshed out/updated with that kit, and a new spider rider dual kit.

Personally I don't hate the resin one, but It could be so much cooler.

I don't hate how it looks per se, I hate what it's made of. The GW paint job is a bit unflattering, but a well painted one looks pretty good.  It could be a lot cooler in how it's posed or looks, but it isn't a bad looking model. It's terrible for a different reason.

The problem arises from it being a spindly spider, and that doesn't play well with heat-sensitive, brittle, and fragile resin. I have seen a lot of Scuttlebosses bending in the middle due to heat and weight, or missing their fragile legs online. I don't play Spiderfang currently but I know some people who do, and it's a common problem. The thin legs worked when it was still metal, but when it was changed to resin it became a fragile mess.

1 hour ago, Vasshpit said:

@KingBrodd Ha! It was just a whisper on the winds from many moons ago. I dont even recall the exact details.

It could have even stemmed from someone seeing your boys before their release. 

Ah that would make sense!! Well I do hope we see new Ogors regardless because they're the next Faction I plan on diving into!!

43 minutes ago, Feii said:

IDK:
Giant octopus with a pronounced beak, handlers around it etc.  
armoured namarti 

KO:
some kind of a meele unit (lore reason: invading other boats)

SCE:
The giant dragon who is Sigmar's best friend

FEC: 
USHORAN turn up the madness corruption into a mechanic and to 11

Slaanesh:

Tomb Kings reimagined

Vampirates, it  is my favourite faction in TWWH and would kill for a giant undead boat with a flamer and a big Bess cannon. 

I have no idea how IDK dont have a Kraken/Octopus/Squid Behemoth. It makes sense on so many levels!!

This topic is too far and vast by far.  I guess I'll try and keep it simple and short.

More Snake-Ladies.  I like Snake-Ladies (a bit too much, mebbe), but I incidentally don't like the over-arching feel of the Daughters of Kaine.  Something about chainmail bikinis.  I dunno, this is probably something for another miniatures company to address.

More Troggoths.  I really like GW's Trolls, but wish there were simply more of them.  Not just the Troggoth Hag, but more specialized hero options, delving into the weird possibilities and mutations the regenerative Troggs can have.

More Giants.  I like big monsters and I cannot lie, and Giants are the OG Fantasy Monster, next to dragons.  Someone in the Rumor Thread stated something like Half-Gargants, which would be cool if they were at a similar level to the Morghasts, two sizeable lads for 60 bucks that fill out a cheaper troop role, maybe like Gargant Teens or Youngsters.  I also want a revamped Mancrusher kit, with modern detailing access and multi-kit possibilities with access to a dedicated Aleguzzler variant and maybe another variation, but keeping a similar level of customization as the old kit.  That's a pipe dream!  Lastly, I'd love it if there were another Leader kit, give the Sons their big boss, King Brodd.  It may seem like a pipe dream, but hey, look at the Lumineth.  It is possible to receive a major update to a barely-year-old-faction.

Dragons as their own faction.  Unfortunately, definitely a pipe dream.  I think they'd be too similar to the Sons of Behemat, in the idea of it's this super-heavy faction that is about a half-dozen big models of doom.  Not to mention they'd be a hard squeeze grand alliance-wise.  Either you put them in Destruction, a logical place for Dragons, and make similarities to Gargants even more similar, or somehow you manage to wedge them into some other faction.  I'd lean towards Order over all others; Order has the most dragons and dragon-like creatures.  Death is right out for obvious regions; it's too much of a leap to have the Dragons serve Nagash if they're all still alive.  Chaos isn't out, but I think it'd be more of a leap lore-wise to have an entire faction of Dragons serve the Dark Gods than to have an entire faction of Dragons interested in creating a system of Order or agree to allegiances with the Gods of Order.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HiddenElephant said:

This topic is too far and vast by far.  I guess I'll try and keep it simple and short.

More Snake-Ladies.  I like Snake-Ladies (a bit too much, mebbe), but I incidentally don't like the over-arching feel of the Daughters of Kaine.  Something about chainmail bikinis.  I dunno, this is probably something for another miniatures company to address.

More Troggoths.  I really like GW's Trolls, but wish there were simply more of them.  Not just the Troggoth Hag, but more specialized hero options, delving into the weird possibilities and mutations the regenerative Troggs can have.

More Giants.  I like big monsters and I cannot lie, and Giants are the OG Fantasy Monster, next to dragons.  Someone in the Rumor Thread stated something like Half-Gargants, which would be cool if they were at a similar level to the Morghasts, two sizeable lads for 60 bucks that fill out a cheaper troop role, maybe like Gargant Teens or Youngsters.  I also want a revamped Mancrusher kit, with modern detailing access and multi-kit possibilities with access to a dedicated Aleguzzler variant and maybe another variation, but keeping a similar level of customization as the old kit.  That's a pipe dream!  Lastly, I'd love it if there were another Leader kit, give the Sons their big boss, King Brodd.  It may seem like a pipe dream, but hey, look at the Lumineth.  It is possible to receive a major update to a barely-year-old-faction.

Dragons as their own faction.  Unfortunately, definitely a pipe dream.  I think they'd be too similar to the Sons of Behemat, in the idea of it's this super-heavy faction that is about a half-dozen big models of doom.  Not to mention they'd be a hard squeeze grand alliance-wise.  Either you put them in Destruction, a logical place for Dragons, and make similarities to Gargants even more similar, or somehow you manage to wedge them into some other faction.  I'd lean towards Order over all others; Order has the most dragons and dragon-like creatures.  Death is right out for obvious regions; it's too much of a leap to have the Dragons serve Nagash if they're all still alive.  Chaos isn't out, but I think it'd be more of a leap lore-wise to have an entire faction of Dragons serve the Dark Gods than to have an entire faction of Dragons interested in creating a system of Order or agree to allegiances with the Gods of Order.

I would love nothing more for my Sons than a King Brodd/Leader Dual kit and an updated Mancrusher kit. Even a Mancrusher model for Underworlds would suffice!!

Hi, new to AoS and the board 👋 Here are some of the ideas I'd like to see. Most aren't that original, but a couple might be out of left field hopefully:

• Order:
    • Kurnothi and fairies
    • Stone/Crystal Duardin sworn to Valaya
    • Defenders of humanity (Order of Azyr, priests of Sigmar, Deathless Black Guard of Morr, that kind of stuff)
  • Chaos:
    • Chaos Dwarves
    • major skaven revamp
    • undivided Daemons to accompany Be'lakor, expanding on furies and such
    • Daemon princes for the major chaos gods - super-elite daemon prince/counts as troops?
  • Death:
    • cults of Nagash, accompanied by baba yaga-style hags, bog-mummies and hounds of the baskervilles
    • Automata - potentially following the brain-in-a-vat trope
    • Undead black ark malerion aelf liches leading drowned sailors and pirates in the vein of the flying dutchman crew in Pirates of the Carribean... or just simply vampirates ^^'
  • Destruction:
    • Insectoid Silent People
    • Dragonspawn leading an Apocalypse Cult. Also gelatinous cubes because why not
    • Knights following the aesthetics of the Old World White Wolves, sworn to revenge against Chaos and Sigmar. Humans potentially alongside Duardin?
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, DoctorPerils said:

Hi, new to AoS and the board 👋 Here are some of the ideas I'd like to see. Most aren't that original, but a couple might be out of left field hopefully:

• Order:
    • Kurnothi and fairies
    • Stone/Crystal Duardin sworn to Valaya
    • Defenders of humanity (Order of Azyr, priests of Sigmar, Deathless Black Guard of Morr, that kind of stuff)
  • Chaos:
    • Chaos Dwarves
    • major skaven revamp
    • undivided Daemons to accompany Be'lakor, expanding on furies and such
    • Daemon princes for the major chaos gods - super-elite daemon prince/counts as troops?
  • Death:
    • cults of Nagash, accompanied by baba yaga-style hags, bog-mummies and hounds of the baskervilles
    • Automata - potentially following the brain-in-a-vat trope
    • Undead black ark malerion aelf liches leading drowned sailors and pirates in the vein of the flying dutchman crew in Pirates of the Carribean... or just simply vampirates ^^'
  • Destruction:
    • Insectoid Silent People
    • Dragonspawn leading an Apocalypse Cult. Also gelatinous cubes because why not
    • Knights following the aesthetics of the Old World White Wolves, sworn to revenge against Chaos and Sigmar. Humans potentially alongside Duardin?

Nice list mate and welcome to The Grand Alliance!!

• Like 3

I do have a few ideas:

Order

• Valaya dwarves (Ghyran based)
  • New boxes for artillery in Cities, having both dwarven and human figures
  • Replacement for Crossbowmen/Handgunners and Guard (with dwarves, humans and perhaps a few elves)
  • Demigryph & horse Freeguild General
  • Witch hunter
  • Melee Kharadron (allows toning down shooting without Kharadron becoming irrelevant)
  • Fyreslayer lava golems and heavy infantry
  • Kurnothi

Destruction

• Spider goblins with design cues of the Gobbapolooza spider goblin
  • More snotlings. Basically make rules for the entire blood bowl team

Death

• New zombies and skeletons, but it looks like that's coming, so you're good.

Chaos

• Chaos Dwarves
  • Chaos Elves
  • Chaos Ogres Equal opportunity evil
  • Like 1