The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Darth Alec said:

Also possibly worth noting: that place does not look nearly as ruined as most art depicts. Possible refounded city being fought over?

Nice to know that building Ironbreakers won't be a waste of time, at least!

I've been hoping that Steamhead get the ironbreakers and Irondrakes, and longbeards and hammerers go in another faction. This is halfway there. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, hobgoblinclub said:

I've been hoping that Steamhead get the ironbreakers and Irondrakes, and longbeards and hammerers go in another faction. This is halfway there. 

"this is halfway there".....woah, oh!, livin' on a prayer! xD

I can't wait for AoS duardin, though my Fyreslayers might get a bit jealous. Massive dwarf army, slowly being rebased, just sitting there waiting for 2017. Exciting times ahead from GW in 2017 on all fronts!

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Rogue Explorator said:

With that huge and grandious statue of Sigmar on his Throne, might it be Azyr?

Certainly possible! I'm not sure GW wants to quite go there yet though. And if they did, I'd imagine the Skaven or Archaon getting the first honours, not random tzeench dude nr 48. But hey, predicting GW plotlines is about as reliable as a horoscope!

At the very least, it's not some ruined place of power.

2 minutes ago, Darth Alec said:

Certainly possible! I'm not sure GW wants to quite go there yet though. And if they did, I'd imagine the Skaven or Archaon getting the first honours, not random tzeench dude nr 48. But hey, predicting GW plotlines is about as reliable as a horoscope!

At the very least, it's not some ruined place of power.

I actually thought GW would breach Azyr much later, but with GW hinting how tZeentch has been silently spreading his Cults and that picture, I'd say it is certainly possible the picture depicts a Sigmarite Bastion if not Azyr itself.

It is definitely not  Azyr. As mentioned in the live stream Sigmar has established some new cities in the realms of fire and life. Tzeentch implanted cults in these cities as they were founded. What we are seeing in the art is likely one of these new cities which explains the slightly better condition of the architecture. 

Regarding that art, the only thing that will stop me starting a Tzeentch army, is the temptation to do a Duardin army. A box set featuring them both would solve my dilemma nicely.

Edited by Chikout
  • Like 2

I'm really excited about the new Duardin faction. With this new Tzeentch picture we can make a more solid speculation of what the Steamhead will include:

Iron Breakers

Iron Drakes

Gyrocopters

Battlesuits - Ogor sized steam punk robots - Hellboy 2 the Golden Army?

A behemoth robot - also builds a big bad Alarielle level character

Zeppelin 

Steam tank/Iron Daemon type thing?

So what will the battle suits/robots look like?

Like this?

IMG_1434.JPG

Or more like this?!

IMG_1433.JPG

Edited by Percivael
  • Like 1

When Rob and Eddie were dicussimg the Tzeentch release they definitely talked about how the Narrative had moved on from the Realm Gate wars and that the Seeds of Hope cities from the Seasonof War were established cities now. Cities that Tzeentch had formed cults in an Enemy within fashion. Sound to me like the Mortal Realms will be getting some civilisation. 

Oh and no squats they were pants the first time round ?

Edited by Ollie Grimwood
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Arkiham said:

so, its safe to assume the dwarves will be reworked janurary/feburary type time 

no, sadly as much as I want them NOW! I don't think it's safe. Other artwork showed other armies, like a Bright wizard which isn't new yet either. So to be honest I want but expect not to see before March at the very earliest...which is OK since I need to catch up on building other stuff anyway :)