The Rumour Thread

This is absolutely amazing.

Maybe is not confirmed but on the teaser we can see guys with something growing out of his head exactly as the video and fits with the "zombis" thing.

I never knew grot could have zombis, I never thought to make a grot army, but if the models are cool maybe I will go on a 1k army at least

Edited by Hoseman

Gloomspite, uh? Seems like they're scaling up the creepiness.

Also, as others have pointed out, a new name means they can put together moonclan and spiderfang under the new tag (while keeping the old ones). A hybrid like the scutlings won't look out of place then.

Looking forward for the new miniatures.

43 minutes ago, Hoseman said:

This is absolutely amazing.

Maybe is not confirmed but on the teaser we can see guys with something growing out of his head exactly as the video and fits with the "zombis" thing.

I never knew grot could have zombis, I never thought to make a grot army, but if the models are cool maybe I will go on a 1k army at least

I'm of the mind the flesh mushroom outbreak there is caused by their early teaser "Don't look at the Moon".  The Shamans probably summon a fragment of the Bad Moon which causes such madness to occur.

So my money's on their own endless spell causing the ailment.

1 minute ago, michu said:

They were already on rounds. The only reason for repackaging I see is to change the faction name to Gloomspite Gitz.

That could be the case. Does anyone remember if they repacked any of the Beasts of Chaos stuff before they got a new book? I didn't think they did and I have a box of Gors I bought after the book came out and it's the new packaging with round bases and even the current darker AoS logo(I think that just started this year?), but the faction is listed as Brayherds, but current box pictures on GWs website has Beasts of Chaos on the Gors box.