The Rumour Thread

3 hours ago, Garrac said:

I find impressive how many skaven fans are still doubting there'll be a follow-up wave later this year. Like, bro, they've been doing second waves for all starter box factions since at least 2017, but no bro, Im sure they'll do one for sigmarines and then go and say "No, no, we can skip a skaven 2nd wave, it won't sell".

We have the SG Warhound list and there is a lot to reveal ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Refresh:

Seer warlock moulder
Clanrats stormvermin
ALL WEAPONTEAMS
Jezzails Globadiers
Rat Ogors

NEW!!:

new warlock
new warlord

new verminlord
new artillery
new behemoth
new wolfrats

22 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

Bit late (and I already made a prediction), but considering yesterday's 100% Cities Rumour Engine, I'm proposing a new release order for 4.0 (mostly based on currently unsolved REs):

• SCE + Skaven (full big releases) (August-September)
  • Nighthaunt (Alchemist ghost) (November-December)
  • Idoneth (Character(s) / Mini wave (1-3 kits)ย + Endless Spells) (November-December)
  • Gloomspiteย (Mini wave (3-5 kits)) (January-February)
  • Cities (2nd Wave (6-8 kits)) (April-May)

*Size and date of Gloomspite and Cities releases interchangeable

Also based on 40k release order:

• Space Marines + Tyranids
  • Necrons (Smallย mini wave (3 characters))
  • Admech (Character)
  • Dark Angels (2 Kits, 2 Characters, Upgrade Kit)
  • Kroot (4 Kits, 4 Characters)

I really doubt that factions that are gonna have models only playable until June are not gonna receive a book before that deadline.

The size of releases I think is gonna be smaller for AoS compared to 40k. The first 40k year is usually more stronger than the AoS first year on number of releases.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, cyrus said:

We have the SG Warhound list and there is a lot to reveal ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Refresh:

Seer warlock moulder
Clanrats stormvermin
ALL WEAPONTEAMS
Jezzails Globadiers
Rat Ogors

NEW!!:

new warlock
new warlord

new verminlord
new artillery
new behemoth
new wolfrats

So the stuff missing is:
- Moulder hero
- Stormvermin
- Weaponteams
- Globadiers
- Verminlord
- Behemoth
- Wolfrats

ย 

10 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

I really doubt that factions that are gonna have models only playable until June are not gonna receive a book before that deadline.

The size of releases I think is gonna be smaller for AoS compared to 40k. The first 40k year is usually more stronger than the AoS first year on number of releases.

I agree. I expect the Orcs and Slaves to Darkness to pop up quickly. (Orcs to scrub savages, Slaves so they lose all their cultists)

Just now, PraetorDragoon said:

So the stuff missing is:
- Moulder hero
- Stormvermin
- Weaponteams
- Globadiers
- Verminlord
- Behemoth
- Wolfrats

ย 

I agree. I expect the Orcs and Slaves to Darkness to pop up quickly. (Orcs to scrub savages, Slaves so they lose all their cultists)

Gitz, Seraphon or Khorne are gonna have a few models removed too. It will be even weird for them.

It does't matter though because they are all replaced by indices, the 3rd ed books are irrelevant they can do whatever order of releases they want, irrespective of models that have left the range.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Win a Stack of Warhammer Age of Sigmar Swag with Warhammer+ - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

WH+ Competition May22 Prizes

The Realms of Ruins team gave that gauntlet to some influencers they worked with, I would love to be able to purchase that or the plushie!

So Thanos is now an influencer, I see. #50%offofeverything #purpleisbeautiful #testiclechinsrsexay #followforrefollow #mydaughterisagreenskin #theotherisfromtheruinationchamber

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Gitz, Seraphon or Khorne are gonna have a few models removed too. It will be even weird for them.

Now you mention it, Gitz have been shown as the representative of destruction for the faction pack picture. /tinfoil

44 minutes ago, PraetorDragoon said:

So the stuff missing is:
- Moulder hero
- Stormvermin
- Weaponteams
- Globadiers
- Verminlord
- Behemoth
- Wolfrats

ย 

ย 

@SG Warhound also said in another post that a new arch warlock is coming as well as the leaked one we've already seen.ย 

• Like 2

Is Verminking nu better or worse than his 3rd edition variant? What do Skaven players think? He seems to have a very stable damage output with its merged attack profile, although no ranged attack anymore. The spell is weaker.

ย 

2 minutes ago, Tonhel said:

Is Verminking nu better or worse than his 3rd edition variant? What do Skaven players think? He seems to have a very stable damage output with its merged attack profile, although no ranged attack anymore. The spell is weaker.

ย 

My advice is not to compare warscrolls between editions. ;)ย 

Thoughts on Skaven - I suspect I'll be thinking this a lot across all of these reveals but characterful and plays well into the stacking of abilities. Interesting both Stormcast and Skaven have similar deployment options. I hope this doesn't get too over used. Kind of a nice tease for the army but need to know more.

I'm also hoping we see a Warhammer+ battle report available to all on YouTube now as well :Dย 

Really looking forwards to the Gitz reveal tomorrow

• Like 1

A Verminlord Skyre and Moulder are needed apart from renewing old minis or resin/metal.

The Verminking's profile is much better, in fourth gear it will at least be passable.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, PraetorDragoon said:

You are correct. (as always)

Untitleddesign(5).png.56e0b63921b14fcdeee73acb363cfbf3.png

All the green in the box

Yellow for what SG list coming and addition of Wolf rats, new Behemoth, New Verminlord, the leaked model of the engineer with the volt gun & a nu-queek with bodyguardsย 

Red gone gone (and plauge priest and flayer as well)

Edited by Dragon-knight77

8 minutes ago, Tonhel said:

ย 

He's changed roles. His combat profile is much worse but his thirteen headed one ability is much better.He is a buff piece now.ย  He doesn't lead from the front, he manipulates from behind the scenes. I think the new warscroll fits his lore better.ย 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Ivo said:

What about Eshin :c where is our love?

Eshin is so loved that the old models aren't removed.ย 

1 minute ago, Starfyre said:

When it says 'Once per turn (Army)', does anyone know what the (Army) part means? I can't work it out.

Once per turn for your whole army. So you can only do it once per turn regardless of how many of those abilities you have.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Starfyre said:

When it says 'Once per turn (Army)', does anyone know what the (Army) part means? I can't work it out.

Your army can only do it once per turn so if you've got two of the same unit, only one of them can do it each turn. It's to encourage you not to spam.ย 

ย 

• Thanks 1

"Just like the Stormcast Eternals, the Skaven have two complete Spearheads to choose from โ€“ the currentย Warpspark Clawpackย and the newย Gnawfeast Clawpack."

We have the 25 Spearheads. 2 Skaven and 2 Stormcast + the other 21 factions

• Sad 1