The Rumour Thread

3 minutes ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

That would be a huge surprise if true. Was that on his latest livestream mate? Love having Val on while I'm painting, missed the last couple of streams.

Yeah was watching his stream for a bit and he let that out. Not much else, since all his focus is on 10th. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

Any AOS news!?

Valrak has been fairly consistent about his opinion that AoS has amazing models but the lore doesn't grab him so he very rarely covers news or rumours for it. TOW is hitting his nostalgia though so he's interested in that. My guess is it'd be rare for him to report on any AoS news he gets, assuming his sources pass him anything,

Edited by EonChao
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, EonChao said:

Valrak has been fairly consistent about his opinion that AoS has amazing models but the lore doesn't grab him so he very rarely covers news or rumours for it. TOW is hitting his nostalgia though so he's interested in that. My guess is it'd be rare for him to report on any AoS news he gets, assuming his sources pass him anything,

I have one message for Mr Valrak.

now-old.gif

• Like 12
  • Haha 8
  • LOVE IT! 2

3 hours ago, RileyArlic said:

Fresh from the mouth of Valrak: The Old World out by the end of this year. 

Wow really? Bloody hell! That's unexpected! Did he have any word on the launch box? God I hope it is the rumoured Tomb King vs Bretonia box, need me my skelly boys!

4 hours ago, RileyArlic said:

Fresh from the mouth of Valrak: The Old World out by the end of this year. 

While I don't put much stock in his rumours (they always seem more like educated guesses and let's throw mud and see what sticks), I've believed for ages now that the old world will be out this year, it just makes sense. 

My guess is a late winter Christmas release. 

• Like 4

My unsolicited opinion on Old World...

I will likely use it as an excuse to make a Beastman army but will still likely go halves on the starter. If the starter includes a human faction I will paint them as Ghosts and run them as proxy nighthaunt in AOS.

Although, I did just start a necron project cause I am as bad at timing as I am with finances. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3