The Rumour Thread

The other option is, if there is any truth in the 300 USD price point, is that this price is for a luxury limited edition version, that includes hard back, gilt edged rule book and adventure book, perhaps dashboard-like character cards, coin’s instead of tokens, marbled dice etc. If that’s true, then I’m still all in!

2 hours ago, AccendantEvincar said:

I would absolutely love a return of one of the forgotten bloodlines thats never been represented, fingers crossed for Maatames High Judge of Lhamia...The Mortach of Judgement has a nice ring to it :)

I mean, it would be incredible, as much as I want Necrarch’s and Blood Dragons to make a comeback perhaps it would be easier/refreshing to have some new Vampiric abilities into the mix. Never sure why after Neferata none pf the pther Vampire Primarchs got a model. Here’s to hoping. 

10 hours ago, TheR00zle said:

Perhaps the Ulfenkarn vampires are based off the Russian Wurdilac(I admit that I had to look up if Russia had a vampire myth, but it was a very safe bet as every body and their grandma's got one), they're described as former witches and werewolves who were excommunicated from the church and it looks like we got a priest and we know the big bad is called The Wolf.....

That is interesting! Which makes even more curious, it’s an aspect that GW hasn’t explored with Vampires and reintroducing the Lost Bloodlines would secure a way for their to be more diversity (even more so) than the OG 5. From these lycan Rus Vampire’s to possibly Samurai Ninja Styled Vampire’s (if Rats can Bats can). There’s at least 5 additional lost bloodlines ( named) and a further few unnamed. AoS gives us the Opportunity  to explore those without mucking with canon . You just get Nagash to to do some Blood Magic, or 3ven bringing them back unintentionally?

12 hours ago, TheR00zle said:

Perhaps the Ulfenkarn vampires are based off the Russian Wurdilac(I admit that I had to look up if Russia had a vampire myth, but it was a very safe bet as every body and their grandma's got one), they're described as former witches and werewolves who were excommunicated from the church and it looks like we got a priest and we know the big bad is called The Wolf.....

That is not surprising as the 'modern' concept of a vampire comes from various Slavic mythologies. Russian Wurdilac is a later iteration coming from XIX century literature. It also incorporates some Christian elements. In the area of Poland where I live older rural folk still remember tales of a so called Wąpierz (Vom-piesh) which is basically a tormented soul drinking blood during nights. These believes certainly date back to pre-Christian era and were not influenced by the modern pop-culture since.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Preview Silhouette.

FB_IMG_1613480804770.jpg

Didn’t we already see this silhouette? In the middle of the three silhouettes we saw yesterday?

1 hour ago, sandlemad said:

So this bird thing is fairly similar to the previously previewed vulture. Similar scruff/mane, similar beak, a more exaggerated nose thing. No eyes though, which feels significant. 

3d192e13-9-29-20-rumor-engine.jpg

They look pretty similar yes. The eyeless one also has a claw on it’s wing. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, SirSalabean said:

Just a heads up this weeks survey has been started! I’ve listened to feedback and have tried to improve this one but as always feedback is greatly appreciated 

My first (and most important) feedback to you: Stop excusing yourself for everything! Your first poll was great and we all really appreciate your work. You're playing down your worth by being way too nice to almost hostile you-know-whats - if some random clown on reddit (less so here) isn't super nice to you,

scre w'em. Don't say sorry for not putting the armies in some order (I believe one who gave you this feedback did it in a really not cool fashion) - if they wanna know, they can look it up.

• Like 11

36 minutes ago, MitGas said:

My first (and most important) feedback to you: Stop excusing yourself for everything! Your first poll was great and we all really appreciate your work. You're playing down your worth by being way too nice to almost hostile you-know-whats - if some random clown on reddit (less so here) isn't super nice to you,

scre w'em. Don't say sorry for not putting the armies in some order (I believe one who gave you this feedback did it in a really not cool fashion) - if they wanna know, they can look it up.

Thank you so much! I appreciate it I’m trying not to take that sort of thing to heart as I know what places like Reddit are like, half the comments are stuff like that but it is what it is, I didn’t think it would get so much attention and now I know how much people appreciate the surveys I’m going to do my best to make them scientific as well as fun just so it can be more valid. It’s nice to hear positives like this though as people find it far easier to be negative!! 

• Like 3