The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Dez said:

He's the Celestant Prime Alpha :)

Actually, despite all of his attacks, he is not as powerful as the Celestant-Prime.

Assuming that the Prime drops in the 2nd turn and his cometstrike hits 2 units he will generate on average 10.67 wounds in his turn. That figure jumps to 16.0 if he drops on the 3rd turn and his cometstrike hits 3 units.

Brokk's missile and melee attacks will generate on average 6.42 wounds per turn, or 11.85 if he's 'super-charged' and fighting a monster of hero (see calculations below)

Both models have the same wound and save characteristics - if the Celestant-Prime is a glass canon, then so is this guy. The Prime's range attack is longer than Brokk's (24" vs. 18", 18" and 9").

Doing back-of-the-envelope calculations, for Brokk to offer similar level of offensive and defensive efficiency, he should be priced at 240 points (we should know soon enough how right/wrong I am:ph34r:)

KO.jpg.bc9354c242f1ab21b46d174bc30cfe75.jpg

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Umjammerlama said:

I saw this on the Bell of Lost Souls website:

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2017/03/aos-rumors-skaven-digging-away.html

Very excited if true

Now thats a good rumour! I wonder how theyll do skaven, i cant see them shoving everything back into one book, maybe pestilens will get folded in with nurgle (could tie in to 40k death guard release) and skrye can get a book around the size of sylvaneth/kharadrons?

via 75hastings69

“I am expecting Skaven later this year, and as far as I know there will be “some” repacks but also plenty of nasty new additions (I seem to recall it’s much more of a Skyre type affair this time around with new technologies/weapons etc.) but I wouldn’t be surprised to see some new plague monk type things. These currently seem to be the favoured skaven subfactions for GW, hopefully the new book will clarify what Skaven are like in the new setting and their backstory from leaving the old world and what they’ve done since arrival etc.”

• Like 5