Kharadron

Fyreslayers

Idoneth

DoK

Lumineth

Seraphon

Ossiarch

QzP9HZb.jpeg

Will put on hopium mask for that. All these factions except for SCE, CoS, Lumineth and Seraphon never received 2nd wave of releases (Skaven are obvious, 'heroes'-tier releases don't count). Plus I would add chaos gods specific armies and ogres - would be nice if GW finally pay their attention and make big or at least mid-tier releases for them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cyrus said:

Easy list for 4th edition big/mid size releases: 

Stormcast

Skaven

Cities

Chorfs

Kharadron

Fyreslayers

Idoneth

DoK

Lumineth

Seraphon

Ossiarch

QzP9HZb.jpeg

The Era of the Beast is over. The Era of the Dorf has begun.

Let's just say the days...

...are getting shorter. 😎 

• Like 6
  • Haha 5
  • LOVE IT! 3

6 minutes ago, cyrus said:

Easy list for 4th edition big/mid size releases: 

Stormcast

Skaven

Cities

Chorfs

Kharadron

Fyreslayers

Idoneth

DoK

Lumineth

Seraphon

Ossiarch

QzP9HZb.jpeg

Lol, it would be awesome if they hid hints like that.

3 minutes ago, Ookami said:

These factions 

Will put on hopium mask for that. All these factions except for SCE, CoS, Lumineth and Seraphon never received 2nd wave of releases (Skaven are obvious, 'heroes'-tier releases don't count). Plus I would add chaos gods specific armies and ogres - would be nice if GW finally pay their attention and make big or at least mid-tier releases for them.

I could see mono-gods being the thing in the 5th edition if we have Malerion as the centre of the narrative. This could lead to Slanesh finally being free, so an overall chaos overhaul would make a lot of sense.

New Chorf logo on the map looks to be a dwarf head with lil bull horns which, if that's the case, is silly and adorable

Also hilarious they've been fifteen feet away from the protagonist city "the whole time"

Also also sets them up to fight Khorne, Cities, AND Skaven which is fun; chorfs don't generally play well with others

26 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

Uh? No, Ogors are gonna be revamped this edition

Unless I've missed it, unfortunately we don't have any clues at the moment.

Although I agree that it would be logical (Ogors are the army with the most Finecast entries, AoS/40k combined), GW doesn't think like hobbyists...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Ogors though, they're an army I'm interested in now but not knowing whether they're going to get a renewal or not, I'm not jumping at the chance.

1 minute ago, Draznak said:

Unless I've missed it, unfortunately we don't have any clues at the moment.

Although I agree that it would be logical (Ogors are the army with the most Finecast entries, AoS/40k combined), GW doesn't think like hobbyists...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Ogors though, they're an army I'm interested in now but not knowing whether they're going to get a renewal or not, I'm not jumping at the chance.

@Nezzhil occasionally knows stuff. They've dropped hints about Ogors several times. 

• Like 1

Looking on the new map my old eyes must be failing me, I cant seem to find any temple cities outside of the map key. 

There was supposed to be a temple city north west of Har Kuron but I dont see it. 

Most interesting thing for me is the spearhead rockguts. Looks like they got more potential damage on boulders but less accuracy and they’ve stripped out the ward. Curious to see how they’ve overhauled them in AoS proper. 

1 minute ago, Fracas said:

Most interesting thing for me is the spearhead rockguts. Looks like they got more potential damage on boulders but less accuracy and they’ve stripped out the ward. Curious to see how they’ve overhauled them in AoS proper. 

the 5+ward  is down below

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Augusto said:

The new Loonshrine mentions gloomspite warmachine 

Maybe the expansion brings some?

That has no sense in the index, maybe in the codex.

I think some spiders are going to be warmachines.

14 minutes ago, Chikout said:

@Nezzhil occasionally knows stuff. They've dropped hints about Ogors several times. 

So... I must have missed something. If you can think of anything interesting to remember about that... I'd love to hear it ! :) 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Augusto said:

The new Loonshrine mentions gloomspite warmachine 

Maybe the expansion brings some?

I would just put that down as general future proofing, not necessarily evidence of concrete plans for an expansion. This language might even be standard for all resurrection abilities.