The Rumour Thread

In other news, GW are stopping using plastic bags in their UK stores (don't know about the rest of the world) sometime in June as part of their sustainability initiative. 

A good move. Taking your own shoppibg bags has become fairly standard in the UK now so no need for any shop to be giving plastic bags. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Ogregut said:

In other news, GW are stopping using plastic bags in their UK stores (don't know about the rest of the world) sometime in June as part of their sustainability initiative. 

A good move. Taking your own shoppibg bags has become fairly standard in the UK now so no need for any shop to be giving plastic bags. 

I kinda wish they'd give some incentive to use the sprue recycling bins they've started setting up, as it stands I go to my LGS or order online over going to a GW store, if they gave out those coins or monthly minis as rewards for recycling sprues that'd be neat

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Garrac said:

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Bring it...

The boyz are getting hungry and cold and rat on a stck and a new fur coat are looking tasty....

42 minutes ago, Ogregut said:

The downside is that GW plastic bags are some of the best ones you can get. I have family members who have zero interest in GW but still use bags they got when they went to go pick something up for me 6-7 years ago because they're durable, really easy to fold and are a pretty good size to keep in handbags or coat pockets. I think my mum was using one of the old black ones with the old yellow and red logo for about 10 years after GW stopped using them

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, novakai said:

don’t know why Skaven players always seems to get a free pass to spam comments everywhere

it's been a long time coming for them, let them have their day

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, novakai said:

don’t know why Skaven players always seems to get a free pass to spam comments everywhere

As hyped as they are, I’m much more worried that one of them is going to get a heart attack so close before the reveal ! 😅

In support of our rats: DOOOOM AND DONGS*!

*still not sure if that motto is supposed to be for Skaven or Slaanesh. Or both. „Doom and dongs“ has a special ring-sound to it tho, yes-yes.

Edited by MitGas
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ogregut said:

But what about all the plastic they produce over the year ? 🙃

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Lich King said:

But what about all the plastic they produce over the year ? 🙃

It doesn’t end up in the nature so it’s fine 

Edited by Grunbag
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Luperci said:

I kinda wish they'd give some incentive to use the sprue recycling bins they've started setting up, as it stands I go to my LGS or order online over going to a GW store, if they gave out those coins or monthly minis as rewards for recycling sprues that'd be neat

They used to years ago. As I kid I brought in some old Lizard men sprues and got money off in store. 

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

• Haha 1