The Rumour Thread

14 minutes ago, Aleser said:

I would add new (season) core box for Underworlds. They release them in april usually.

They used to be released once a year in Sep/Oct. 

For some time they were releasing them twice a year, similar to the Generals Handbook, but it seems that time is over now and they are back to one per year.

1 minute ago, PJetski said:

For some time they were releasing them twice a year, similar to the Generals Handbook, but it seems that time is over now and they are back to one per year.

No, it is still two per year.

2 minutes ago, PJetski said:

It is not over. We still have 6 months seasons in Underworlds with one core box and 2 expansions. 

31 minutes ago, Deakz28 said:

She’s also referred to as Marshal by a fellow Varanguard in a white dwarf story, and seems to be able to summon demons/demon gates using said spear

She transforms their opponents into grotesque stuff rather than summoning demons, I would say.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

😂the skaven release.

it was all just an april fools plot released to early😂.

jokes aside,

I just had a look through the old world high elve sector of the book for the less evil armies.

in the pictures you kinda see swordmaster of hoeth and the seaguards from the blood island kit.

considering how many runors lately have hinted towards rat ogres and warlock engineers getting a plastic revamp, how likely you guys think will it be  that the blood island box makes a return with skaven and highelves being split.

giving us the release of an old starter box for skaven.

This would also make sense with some people claiming that a new clawlord on foot would be released

1 minute ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

You mean these ones ?

I don’t know, they could be a hundred different things, IDK being one of them. They’re weird RE to be fair.

IMG_8989.jpeg

IMG_8990.jpeg

Yep. Those two. I could be wrong, ofc. But that's my bet. I think it fits pretty decently, something like disease power vs cleanse power. Pollution vs Water.

27 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

We are not still on Spring, I am only expecting the Spring releases right now. You can check the roadmap.

I guess it makes sense. I was still excepting a little bit more, since only one character for the whole 40k section of a major event seems a little bit slim as a preview but we'll see, and I'll huff some copium hoping for the genestealer reveal until then 😁

1 minute ago, Nezzhil said:

Munda rats exists since 90s, even a zombi-huge rat as a mount if you search.

I know, I just meant releasing the article about them right after the 4th ed teaser has to be an additional wink at us?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

😂the skaven release.

it was all just an april fools plot released to early😂.

jokes aside,

I just had a look through the old world high elve sector of the book for the less evil armies.

in the pictures you kinda see swordmaster of hoeth and the seaguards from the blood island kit.

considering how many runors lately have hinted towards rat ogres and warlock engineers getting a plastic revamp, how likely you guys think will it be  that the blood island box makes a return with skaven and highelves being split.

giving us the release of an old starter box for skaven.

This would also make sense with some people claiming that a new clawlord on foot would be released

Vanishingly unlikely, I’m afraid. The sprues were mixed, so there’s none without at least some presence of high elves or skaven. The clawlord is on tbr same sprue as the griffon, for example.

They can’t be split out without a total overhaul unfortunately. A real shame, given how good the sculpts are.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HCMistborn said:

Those munda rats have to be a tease, right?

They know what they're doing to us. They aren't just giant rats, but specifically have some of teh classic Skaven design features. Its really pretty funny.

Edited by GhostShark
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, GhostShark said:

They know what they're doing to us. They aren't just giant rats, but specifically have some of teh classic Skaven design features. Its really pretty funny.

Yeah, these are aesthetically 100% Plague Monks with wrappings, hoods and all :D

• Like 2