The Rumour Thread

24 minutes ago, SirSalabean said:

Do we have pre order prices for next Saturday?

I saw them earlier and deleted them from my whats groups. I am asking a friend if he can resend them to me. If no one shares it before I get it I will post it for you (in €).

From the top of my head, the Combat Patrol was 125 € and Belial and Asmodai 34 €.

It is worth noting that the Combat Patrol was missing yesterday on the warcom article and it was added a couple of hours ago.

Edited by Ejecutor

1 minute ago, Luperci said:

The head is a little strange looking but I do like it, is this all for the kroot now or are people still expecting an updated knarloc too?

We're likely still missing 1-2 new models. There was five new models in the army box, and that's supposed to be about half of the total new units. Since then we've seen three more models.

1 minute ago, Copywolf said:

That makes me a bit sad.  I always liked Knarlocs.

Tbh if people buy a lot of Kroot in 3 years time GW will make more and probably at that point go with a centre piece, I must admit I’m also sad about this, but incredible models for Kroot are coming

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ivo said:

Even if those spearheads don't have runes the attachment part is equal to the rumours :c 

Watching the video, the spearheads do have runes on the other side. Couldn't see clearly enough to say they are definitely the rumour engine ones. 

11 minutes ago, sandlemad said:

I would have preferred a knarloc but this is a cool mini. Love to see a new beast and having at least some beasties being 'normal' and not devolved kroot re-emphasises the kroot's wandering mercenary nature.

Definitely, not dogging on the Kalamandra! I just want more Kroot, specifically knarlocs.

• Like 4