The Rumour Thread

3 minutes ago, Garrac said:

"With Ushoran on his way, next week you can look forward to articles on painting this mouldering monarch and his attendants, as well as miniature reveals on Monday and Thursday"

So, two more reveals for Dawnbringers 4?

I don't think so. The Thursday one has to be a HH model for sure, and tomorrow's one is unknown.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nighthaunt Noob said:

Odds new model Monday is for AoS? Guessing low cuz GW has an Ork and Custodes single mini to show off still.

13 minutes ago, Garrac said:

"With Ushoran on his way, next week you can look forward to articles on painting this mouldering monarch and his attendants, as well as miniature reveals on Monday and Thursday"

Thursday is guaranteed to be Heresy/Imperialis, Monday will probably be the Custode or Ork mini if it's not for Blood Bowl or Necromunda.

Honestly beyond Dawnbringers there's not really any slots for AoS releases between now and 4th in my opinion. If they had a surprise battle tome coming we'd have hints of it, and there probably won't be more than the two releases for DB 5 and they won't reveal DB 6 for another month or two.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, EonChao said:

Thursday is guaranteed to be Heresy/Imperialis, Monday will probably be the Custode or Ork mini if it's not for Blood Bowl or Necromunda.

Honestly beyond Dawnbringers there's not really any slots for AoS releases between now and 4th in my opinion. If they had a surprise battle tome coming we'd have hints of it, and there probably won't be more than the two releases for DB 5 and they won't reveal DB 6 for another month or two.

Dawnbringers VI will most likely be the Khorgus Khul Daemon Prince, if the narrative indees goes that way and the Chaos Marauder Horsemen. 

After Dawnbringers wraps up we will probably have a few months of quiet before the marketing and hype kicks in for 4.0.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Dawnbringers VI will most likely be the Khorgus Khul Daemon Prince, if the narrative indees goes that way and the Chaos Marauder Horsemen. 

After Dawnbringers wraps up we will probably have a few months of quiet before the marketing and hype kicks in for 4.0.

Not that many months actually. We are almost in Feb. Even if we move into the BR rush style we would get another one in early March and the last one in early April. So the leaks and early pics from the new box would be there in a month or month and a half as much (if we get the box in June like Leviathan).

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Grungnisson said:

image.png.7fff15c7d2232ee65b88cadf04ae803c.png

Remember those times, when GW dice came in boxes of 20? No more. I like the redesigned box as well, so you can't see immediatelly, you get fewer now. But hey, I bet the price will at least remain the same!

I believe GW outsources their dice manufacturing to another company. From my experience the cost of making dice is really high and it is difficult to sell them at a reasonable price point, so they end up being a vanity/collectors item. Everyone knows they are overpriced, but some people really want those vanity cosmetics and are willing to pay the crazy prices.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, The ape said:

No that didn’t happen 🤦‍♂️(yes Alan passed away but no 30k didn’t die 🙄). Please don’t spread such ******. It’s disrespectful to people who knew Alan and to the team who work/worked on 30k

yes ,a lot of people were working on HH but as I see it,in my opinon, Alan was the soul of project, the one with strong vision and passion to lead others to make it real. I dont understand where did you see disrespect or shittalk in my words, it just the fact. With this loss HH never was the same. And never will be.

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Nezermoar said:

I dont understand where did you see disrespect

Many people have worked on the project and more has happened with HH since his death than before it. The novels, the models, the artwork. Of course, he was influential but to say the HH died with him is patently absurd. The entire setting, system and lore have gone from strength to strength. 

46 minutes ago, Nezermoar said:

it just the fact

No. No, it is not a fact. It is a ludacris idea that bears no resemblance to reality. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Does anyone really care enough about Khorgus Khul to warrant a new daemon prince model? 🤔 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MitGas said:

Does anyone really care enough about Khorgus Khul to warrant a new daemon prince model? 🤔 

If GW cares, he'll get one. And judging by his appearance in the Dawnbringers' story so far, they certainly haven't forgotten about him.

Poor Valkia.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Greyshadow said:

It’s a blessing. I think most of the custom dice are awful. And they are expensive.

But no one forces you to buy them. If some one like me would like to get them, at least make them available :(

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, MitGas said:

I care, he's a cool character with a nice backstory, every chaos faction deserves a named hero or two

would love it if the model had an alternate sculpt for an unnamed daemon lord, but I doubt it

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

But no one forces you to buy them. If some one like me would like to get them, at least make them available :(

Sorry, purely my own personal opinion based off limited experience with some custom Tzeentch dice I acquired a long time ago. I thought they were a bit naff. Perhaps they are much better now? Even so, if people like the custom dice, then thats great. Maybe Cities dice might be released during 4th edition?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Greyshadow said:

Sorry, purely my own personal opinion based off limited experience with some custom Tzeentch dice I acquired a long time ago. I thought they were a bit naff. Perhaps they are much better now? Even so, if people like the custom dice, then thats great. Maybe Cities dice might be released during 4th edition?

I hope so. Also, I agree lately dice are lowering the quality in terms of design. Previously ones looked way cooler, and the previous transparent box was also a nicer way to display them.

3 minutes ago, Sir Grimm said:

Ok guys I have two questions:

1. When do you think we will get another preview show?

2. When do you think we will get the rest of the Old World stuff open for pre-order and also the launch stuff re-stocked on that matter?

1 - Early March/ late March
2 - Rest of the stuff, MTO quite soon. Popping for sale on weeks here and there. For new stuff like the Orcs and Gobs we would have to wait at least a month, IMO. Restock, according to my third store seller, "in a few weeks". And he mentioned it like a week ago or a bit more. He called GW.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, MitGas said:

AoS needs to start building up its own cast of characters that people care about at some point. I think giving Ionus and Khorgus Khul new, cool models is a good step in that direction. Nobody would likely care if they didn't get new models, but picking up their narrative from the Realmgate Wars again is a good way to avoid the whole "This new guy who came out of nowhere is actually super important to the setting" situation.

• Like 17
  • LOVE IT! 2

4 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

1 - Early March/ late March
2 - Rest of the stuff, MTO quite soon. Popping for sale on weeks here and there. For new stuff like the Orcs and Gobs we would have to wait at least a month, IMO. Restock, according to my third store seller, "in a few weeks". And he mentioned it like a week ago or a bit more. He called GW.

Thanks man!

I got delivered a TK army box instead of my Bret army box in my game store by GW error and I still can't get my hands on that shiny new Bret Duke.. :( I'm starting to panic now as I don't have an option of any kind so I am hoping on that restock sooner rather than later.  

1 minute ago, Sir Grimm said:

Thanks man!

I got delivered a TK army box instead of my Bret army box in my game store by GW error and I still can't get my hands on that shiny new Bret Duke.. :( I'm starting to panic now as I don't have an option of any kind so I am hoping on that restock sooner rather than later.  

I am waiting on the Bret box as well. That's why the store guy asked GW. My store failed to get me one for the first time, but at least I only wanted it to convert the new pegasus for CoS. I plan to sell everything else.

13 hours ago, Garrac said:

Maybe there are no more reveals in a while for AoS

1 hour ago, MitGas said:

Not really, but I would love to see more unique / special characters Daemon princes. The more new miniatures for Chaos the better 😄

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1