The Rumour Thread

7 hours ago, zilberfrid said:

As Sigmar and Gorkamorka looked victoriously over the battlefield admiring each other's prowess, both noticed the damage on the other's armour... and the muscular body revealed by the torn garments

Cursed post

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

They were confirmed to be coming to plastic some time ago, looks like tonight’s the night we get the full preview. Though for all our sakes I hope to god they’re not backported into 40K.

They try to separate 40k and HH models, so I don't think it would be the case.

So, bear with me my mad reasoning: if Solar Auxilia is coming, then that means that the shadowy previews from the end of the year were for LVo. then that means everything shown there will be in LVO. THEN that means we're getting them

27b61dab2ab2b0008b1da23cde29a58a.jpg.38f34a5b55d47d473b69b6b8680558e9.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 3

12 minutes ago, Garrac said:

So, bear with me my mad reasoning: if Solar Auxilia is coming, then that means that the shadowy previews from the end of the year were for LVo. then that means everything shown there will be in LVO. THEN that means we're getting them

27b61dab2ab2b0008b1da23cde29a58a.jpg.38f34a5b55d47d473b69b6b8680558e9.jpg

Well, it means one of the silhouette previews was, it doesn’t necessarily follow that they all are. 
I want to see Kroot as much as the next person but Orks and Custodes are before them and I don’t see three whole codex reveals. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EntMan said:

I'm sad that in the predictions and wish listing no one seems to be mentioning mixed species Cities warband anymore 😢

Have we given up hope?

I am afraid that ship has sailed a long time age.

36 minutes ago, Ganigumo said:

These things are quarterly right? So the second one could be in april, which would make this one only be for 2 months

Yes.

I think the over promotion of TOW has messed up the schedule.

The funny part is that if they make another battlescroll update in april, that's going to last one month, because 4th will be announced in May xD

Just now, Still-young said:

Well, it means one of the silhouette previews was, it doesn’t necessarily follow that they all are. 
I want to see Kroot as much as the next person but Orks and Custodes are before them and I don’t see three whole codex reveals. 

According to the rumors Kroot/Tau are the next 40k faction being released. So there is a chance we get the whole box reveal today. Or they may just reveal the 3 units they teased already.

Just now, RyantheFett said:

According to the rumors Kroot/Tau are the next 40k faction being released. So there is a chance we get the whole box reveal today. Or they may just reveal the 3 units they teased already.

By their own roadmap Orks definitely seem to be first. 

IMG_8114.webp

1 minute ago, Ragest said:

Yes.

I think the over promotion of TOW has messed up the schedule.

The funny part is that if they make another battlescroll update in april, that's going to last one month, because 4th will be announced in May xD

If I remember correctly TOW was scheduled for November, but got moved to early 2024 because there was a problem with releasing Legions Imperials late summer, so Legions took the TOW release slot in november. 

So if you want to blame it to something than it all started with Legions. :) 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Ok, so, every figure that was shown at the end of the year as a fresh reminder for newbies:

40k:

imagen.png.fd09a5030535216ed5f239acc123b06a.png

30k:

imagen.png.beded5fd88af5c4a54f8178747ba77e2.png

AoS:

imagen.png.029ad9f496c0dec9f1c6b38a65993a3a.png

40K: Votann Kahl, Ork Mekboss, Kroot Expansion

HH: Herald, Solar Auxilla + walker

AOS/Warcry/Underworlds: Lumineth, Nighthaunt, CoS, Inquisitor/Treasure Hunter, and Dark Oath

3 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Btw, who is going to join me here tomorrow at 6 AM for LVO? 😅

It'll be 10pm my time, so I'll be spamming the thread :)

22 minutes ago, Still-young said:

I mean, sure, it's a little copium, and the mere asumption that GW doesnt like to show material for a very-long term except in REs.

Alltho, acording to valrak custodes and orks only have one mini HQ cooked, tho. Would be weird to reveal so little, but counterpointing myself, Solar Auxilia seem to be having a big release, weve had very few teasers, and it would be weird to have two big reveals at once.

Who knows. But Ill have just a little copium for the chickens. Like a 20%?

Edited by Garrac

23 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Ok, so, every figure that was shown at the end of the year as a fresh reminder for newbies:

40k:

imagen.png.fd09a5030535216ed5f239acc123b06a.png

30k:

imagen.png.beded5fd88af5c4a54f8178747ba77e2.png

AoS:

imagen.png.029ad9f496c0dec9f1c6b38a65993a3a.png

40k: Votann/Ork Mek/mounted Kroot guy

30k: Space Marine/Solar Auxilia walker/Solar Auxilia command banner guy

AoS: uh aelf(?), nighthaunt (cairn wraith?), human(?), aelf? lantern looks lumineth, human w/ topknot on horse: sounds Chaos Marauder coded to me! Hopefully they'd get new infantry too bc their horses still hold up

Excited to see the previews! I like the Aelves conceptually and I'm hoping we see some of Tyrion sometime. I know the End Times are often criticized online, but i loved 'em and the elven narrative arc made me love the warhammer elves/aelves and their pantheon of gods: I'm excited to see more of them!

1 hour ago, Ejecutor said:

Btw, who is going to join me here tomorrow at 6 AM for LVO? 😅

I see nothing that has to do with Tzeentch, so I'll be busy skulking (and whining) at that time! 🙌

Edited by MitGas