The Rumour Thread

41 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

This

CHORFS CONFIRMED?????!?!4?!?!?!?!?!

Spoiler

image.png.899ae0c6242a47dafb90a2ea208d5c9e.png

Spoiler

image.gif.8cc1a250b024a53553586115064b3023.gif

(Please be true Please be true Please be true Please be truePlease be truePlease be truePlease be truePlease be truePlease be truePlease be truePlease be true)

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 3

1 minute ago, Asbestress said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

(Please be true Please be true Please be true Please be truePlease be truePlease be truePlease be truePlease be truePlease be truePlease be truePlease be true)

• Haha 5

30 minutes ago, Ragest said:

So chrofs are not in TOW because of a 4th edition release?

You know who is not in ToW and related to Ulgu?

Yes, He's coming.

Do you know something?

or are you just making a guess following the same reasoning for the chorfs absence from TOW?

8 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

BY LONG LOST NEHEKHARA AND DREADED ZHAR NAGGRUND LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

Its strange that GW really will just split the factions and have done so already for both games. I fail to see how that works out better for them, but I guess that is why I don't make the big bucks lol.

So based off of what we announced, what they have done already, and rumors/theories:

• Wood Elves removed from AoS and major faction in TOW
  • High Elves removed from AoS and major faction in TOW
  • Chaos Dwarfs will be a new faction in AoS with not future support for TOW
  • Dark Elves may get their own faction in AoS?? No support for them in TOW so that means something.... unless daughters of khaine is their new version of this
  • Seems Regular Dwarfs don't have much hope left in AoS since they will be a major faction in TOW
  • Old Empire units in Cities will also be gone soon since they are a major faction in TOW, but I think we all knew this one

Orc and Goblin Tribes, the Warriors of Chaos, the Beastmen Brayherds.................. I'm sorry what??? How will that work for AoS, I thought they were all major factions??? I don't play any of those so I have no idea how they will try and cut those out????

9 minutes ago, RyantheFett said:

Its strange that GW really will just split the factions and have done so already for both games. I fail to see how that works out better for them, but I guess that is why I don't make the big bucks lol.

So based off of what we announced, what they have done already, and rumors/theories:

• Dark Elves may get their own faction in AoS?? No support for them in TOW so that means something.... unless daughters of khaine is their new version of this
  • Seems Regular Dwarfs don't have much hope left in AoS since they will be a major faction in TOW
  • Old Empire units in Cities will also be gone soon since they are a major faction in TOW, but I think we all knew this one

Orc and Goblin Tribes, the Warriors of Chaos, the Beastmen Brayherds.................. I'm sorry what??? How will that work for AoS, I thought they were all major factions??? I don't play any of those so I have no idea how they will try and cut those out????

Trying to figure out GW’s plans may cause you to lose D6 SAN.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, RyantheFett said:

It's looking increasingly like The Old World will be the 5 central factions from WHFB that it couldn't do without (Empire, Dwarves, High Elves, Orcs and Goblins, Chaos Warriors) plus the other WHFB factions that will not be getting support in AOS going forward. 

Good news for Malerion Aelves, bad news for Beasts of Chaos

Edited by mawhis117
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, RyantheFett said:

Seems Regular Dwarfs don't have much hope left in AoS since they will be a major faction in TOW

Not the current models no, but that's great news. They'll most likely either get their cities kits refreshed or another Duardin army (which I think is unlikely with Chuardin confirmed on the way now)

Edited by Snarff
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, MitGas said:

So what‘s the plan, fellow peasants? Torment Whitefang until he confirms it again? 👌🏻 

Y‘know, I‘m something of a nuisance myself. 😎

I’m down for this or spamming “x days until chorfs reveal” in the rumor thread.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I NEED to see the Chaos Dwarfs before I can pick a Chaos faction!  I love S2D because of the back in the old days when I was a kid vibes of it. But I think Chaos Dwarfs with that AoS sprinkle of ‘out-of-left-field’ could be really dope as they used to say in my youth.

Plus evil dwarf muscle mommies… 😗

Edited by Souleater
PWI
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

I’m down for this or spamming “x days until chorfs reveal” in the rumor thread.

My days of being the most abrasive poster here seem to be numbered… I have to do better then!