The Rumour Thread

6 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Definitely Callis and Toll in there.

1415367.png?ex=659ea19b&is=658c2c9b&hm=4

Qa3xoKUCGhVOiwM1.jpg

Clearly a Nighthaunt. Warcry warband maybe?

1415367.png?ex=659ea1f5&is=658c2cf5&hm=1

Seconding Callis and Toll, Ghost does look like a troop so probably Warcry. Elf also kinda vague, I'm thinking Kurnothi over DoK or LRL, mostly because I'm pretty sure that's the furry boot RE, and then Darkoath Rider.

9 minutes ago, Lucentia said:

There's some sort of flippy elfy acrobat figure too, but it does not look like DoK to me, potentially Lumineth I guess, they are wearing a helm/plume with some sort of animal head design.

I was wondering whether it was Idoneth, given that it's holding what appears to be a ship's anchor

Calling it now, Slaves To Darkness will get a box with lady of ruin, 3 old varanguard and 10 new darkoath marauder cavalry.

Lumineth I'd be surprised if it's more than just one character, then again it would make sense to add the entire river/water temple

Cities seems obvious, Callis and Toll appear too often recently not to get models

And funnily enough, the army I collect is the one that confuses me. It's definitely nighthaunt, but doesn't seem to fit at all with the alchemist-y REs we got. Might mean the spookies are getting a bigger wave with at least a hero and a unit which is exciting

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, madmac said:

Seconding Callis and Toll, Ghost does look like a troop so probably Warcry. 

Remember last year they showed a Warcry mini (the leader of the vampire warband) in the AoS "what's coming" video. They definitely could do it again for 2024... and we know next Warcry band are Order vs Death and NH haven't got one yet. So I'm betting the ghost is from the NH Warcry band.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Remember last year they showed a Warcry mini (the leader of the vampire warband) in the AoS "what's coming" video. They definitely could do it again for 2024... and we know next Warcry band are Order vs Death and NH haven't got one yet. So I'm betting the ghost is from the NH Warcry band.

Yeah at this point I'm thinking LRL vs NH for the next Warcry box, that's the ghost and the elf. I COULD see the elf being more of a wood elf wardancer instead, but the details to me suggest LRL.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kronos said:

I’m starting to get to a point where I’m thinking Kurnothi is just a Mandela Effect within AoS.

The fact that Wanderers and Phoenix Guard were removed from the Cities of Sigmar Battletome is a strong indication that Kurnothi and Tyrionic LRL coming to replace them relatively soom IMO.

• LOVE IT! 2