The Rumour Thread

11 minutes ago, LordSolarMach said:

That was @Nezzhil, who suggested the other six would be: Khorne, StD, OBR, CoS, DoK and Skaven.

When I asked if they were "teasing or speculating", they replied "Both, always both", so... take that as you will.

I think kruleboyz will get something too. If not a mini they will have some Army of renown rules . They are the only army from dawnbringer book that haven’t received any mini or army of renown . All other army from the book got a mini et an army or renown (or both)

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

3 minutes ago, Grunbag said:

Je pense que Kruleboyz aura aussi quelque chose. S'il ne s'agit pas d'une figurine, ils auront des règles d'armée de renommée. C'est la seule armée du livre Dawnbringer qui n'a reçu aucune mini ou armée de renommée. Toutes les autres armées du livre ont une mini et une armée ou de la renommée (ou les deux)

Khorne having nothing too again.

IMO if kruelboyz had a chance to get an army of renown or a mini, it was during the destruction focused book or the first one... It is not mandatory that every army gets a mini or an army of renown. 

Furthermore, Orruk warclans gets a lots of news during dawnbringer, it was just all for mork and not for gork (or the opposite?) 

Chaos focused book have not been released yet so they have all their chances to get both new mini and army of renown

Edited by Vagard

Just now, Vagard said:

IMO if kruelboyz had a chance to get an army of renown or a mini, it was during the destruction focused book or the first one... It is not mandatory that every army gets a mini or an army of renown. 

Furthermore, Orruk warclans gets a lots of news during dawnbringer, it was just all for mork and not for gork (or the opposite?) 

Yeah , but they are still with kragnos so maybe their story isn’t finished yet . It’s not mendatory , but for now all armies mentioned had AoR or mini . 
We will see if it still happen to khorne , kruleboyz , and idoneth . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KingBrodd said:

Looks Destruction that blade looks very Kruelboyz indeed!!

Im so glad the Advent Calendar appears to be covering both systems.

We are gonna get something before the end of the edition... who knows if a new wave or a new army...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

Hmm, I saw that 'blade' as a stylised lightning bolt, I feel like we've seen that sort of design before?  The joinery looks kinda neat for Destruction, but I haven't really examined the KB sculpts that closely.  My guess is somewhere in the CoS/Sigmar Order zone.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Lucentia said:

Hmm, I saw that 'blade' as a stylised lightning bolt, I feel like we've seen that sort of design before?  The joinery looks kinda neat for Destruction, but I haven't really examined the KB sculpts that closely.  My guess is somewhere in the CoS/Sigmar Order zone.

Kruleboyz craftsmanship is highly developed over other Destruction armies because they have Dark allies

Edited by Nezzhil
  • Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 3