The Rumour Thread

7 hours ago, Tonhel said:

I think clanrats and stormvermin still look great and easy to paint. I would rather see some stormvermin cavalry on big mutated rats. If they want to make something for the basic clanrats/stormvermin.

I really hope for new battleline units for the other clans (redone plague monks and etc...) In the starter.

Why not go back and bring the clawlord on bonebreaker ratogre out.

and while doung this he’ll need some good bodyguard units.

so stormvermins on bonebraker ratogres

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

9 hours ago, Ogregut said:

If Skaven are going to be in the 4ed box (and I believe they will) it's pretty much a given there will be old units that will be revamped. 

Plauge monks, night runners and rat ogres are dated, awful looking models. 

Plus there are still units in finecast and metal. 

Will there be brand new kits, I sure there will, but the majority will be updated old kits. 

The way GW has been on a roll as of late I can't wait to see what they'll do. New rat ogres done with today's technology and sculpting style = take my money! 

New Rat Ogors literally make me quiver with excitement. I cannot wait to see what GW does with them. 

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

54 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

We didn't have previews in the past in any of this events by any chance, right?

Warhammer Events – Tickets For Spring Warhammer Events - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

No. The beginning of the year is pretty set in stone these days. It's LVO at the end of January, Adepticon in March and Warhammer Fest in May. There's usually a little teaser at Christmas or New Year but those are all the preview events. 

• Like 4

We have not seen it yet, neither their point costs, that's why I say that, For now the unit looks very strong but if the cost in point is high or if the warscroll is not that good, it will mitigate the result. But for now we have a unit thar can deep strike, fly, can be summon/resurrect by heroes, can cycle retreat/charge and give mortal wounds at every charge phase which looks very strong 

But we know to few to worry for now, wait and see

Edited by Vagard
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

the AOS design interview are always so interesting!! i agree, i love seeing these

15 hours ago, Jetlife said:

This leads me to believe that we will get a completely new type of Sub faction of Skaven. Similar to Kruleboyz andWarclans. 

i think you will end up half-right: there will be a new AOS-specific subfaction, but it will release in the wave after the launch box OR as a fantastical Warcry addition.

59 minutes ago, Chikout said:

No. The beginning of the year is pretty set in stone these days. It's LVO at the end of January, Adepticon in March and Warhammer Fest in May. There's usually a little teaser at Christmas or New Year but those are all the preview events. 

You’ve missed the black library preview which is normally late November/early December, a model or two is normally shown off here:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/12/11/discover-what-reads-await-in-2022-with-black-librarys-warhammer-preview-online/#:~:text=Let's take a closer look,fourth instalment in the series.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/12/11/discover-what-reads-await-in-2022-with-black-librarys-warhammer-preview-online/

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Deakz28 said:

You’ve missed the black library preview which is normally late November/early December, a model or two is normally shown off here

sorry I realise you mentioned next year, but you mentioned Christmas etc, which made me think of this,

also they have brought up gaming events in the past but these aren’t preview events for anyone wondering

25 minutes ago, Danaork said:

If i understand, there at least 1 black library preview and the shadows for the end of this year to the next year ?

On Christmas day/boxing day/new years they'll sometimes reveal a battlebox or similar. I remember one year the tzeentch vs kharadron box was shown off then. Also is the black library preview where we're expecting to see Callis & Toll minis?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nighthaunt Noob said:

I'm 99% sure that is last year's note.

Yeah its from March 2022 as Intercessors are already at £37.50 and in the doc they talk about increasing the price from £35 to £36

Exactly the same text as in the article back then

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/02/09/important-pricing-news/

But since we got price increases in both in March 2023 and 2022 it wouldn't be too surprising if we get another one in March 2024

Edited by Matrindur