The Rumour Thread

6 minutes ago, PJetski said:

This thread is devolving into fishing for reactions from whitefang

The whole Ironjawz release has been rumoured by another user this time. And with a preview show coming up its not weird to see people guessing. Also feel free to spark another discussion here.

4 hours ago, DeLewko said:

They have released a painting guide for warhammer fantasy 😱 I hope that means big things for the Old World on Saturday 😄

IMG_2694.jpeg

Does this mean that GW is encouraging us to use the AOS range for certain units in TOW? Or is this just nostalgia bait? either way someone tag me if they post a Tomb Kings video, I could use the boost in morale.

I did see some pretty legit conversions at one point for Kurnothi hunters though. Someone took Revanants and put the humanoid parts into them like Drycha. The whole organic tree mech suit aesthetic is imo one of the more stand out ideas of AoS yet. Even if I don't collect them. 

• LOVE IT! 1

8 hours ago, dmorley21 said:

Il y a quelques raisons logiques pour lesquelles cet aperçu est petit pour AoS :

Il y a un autre aperçu dans un mois. 

La gamme complète Cities of Sigmar sortira prochainement et consommera beaucoup d'oxygène. 

Il n'y a eu aucune fuite/rumeur d'extension de portée pour une armée.

J'attends 4 héros de taille moyenne. Il semble que Sylvaneth, Stormcast et Darkoath/Slaves to Darkness aient été confirmés. En me basant uniquement sur les signes avant-coureurs, je suppose que Fyreslayers ou Nurgle sont les quatrièmes. 

are we waiting previews to Grand Narrative ?

3 hours ago, Vasshpit said:

For whatever reason I picture a slaan or LoC. 

Strange, I’ve always envisaged a Great Wolf Warrior Spirit. Grizzled and old, with a single Fang. Existing in this realm and in the spirit world, more a force of nature rather than an entity of mortal wants and desires, smiling to whispered prayers in the wind and occasionally answering the whispers, knowing his nod would bring calm and his attention Hysteria.

Or whatever…

IMG_4531.jpeg

Edited by Kronos
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

New Marauders would be absolutely sick. I love the Darkoath aesthetic far more than the Big 4.

While I do enjoy the whole "Conan Barbarian+Mad Max" look Darkoath have begun to rock due to war cry and underworlds, I think that Gw prefers the role of marauders to be completely subsumed by cultist war bands.

42 minutes ago, MitGas said:

A whitewolf mini would be a dude with a bunch of nerds at his feet, worshipping his every word. 😂

He‘s probably weirded out by you guys. 😋

If he/she/they weren't I'd be concerned.

• Haha 1

Wondering if we could see a STD expansion similar to IJ…..

With us getting hints at a new hero and now maybe new Mauraders, could they get another kit? Fleshing out just a few more kits would kind of complete the modernization of the army. 

Im hoping the new hero is a replacement of the manticore. Compared to newer beasts and the COS version it really sticks out at outdated. 

Now wishing….. I would love to see a new soul grinder and mutalith beast/slaughterbrute

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

While I do enjoy the whole "Conan Barbarian+Mad Max" look Darkoath have begun to rock due to war cry and underworlds, I think that Gw prefers the role of marauders to be completely subsumed by cultist war bands.

Brodd must‘ve been already really tired when he wrote that, he said he liked Darkoath better than Tzeentch after all. He couldn‘t be that misguided, he must‘ve been sleepy! 

I'm mostly just hoping that this weekend's preview will show us whatever this is:

image.jpeg.0fdcfda9fc5bb29fabfa455565713502.jpeg

"Morghast Hero" has been near the top of my personal wishlist since before Age of Sigmar was even a thing, and I've had my fingers crossed so hard since this rumour engine dropped that I'm giving myself arthritis.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Sception said:

I'm mostly just hoping that this weekend's preview will show us whatever this is:

image.jpeg.0fdcfda9fc5bb29fabfa455565713502.jpeg

"Morghast Hero" has been near the top of my personal wishlist since before Age of Sigmar was even a thing, and I've had my fingers crossed so hard since this rumour engine dropped that I'm giving myself arthritis.

Morghast Hero, New Morghast unit, heck it could be an updated Zombie Dragon l, we all know it’s gonna cost at least $60.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

The last Destro unit for third edition is the Kruleboyz Underworlds warband that is rumored that It is gonna be released during winter. After that, Destro would wait until next edition

Did I miss a rumour (or hint/statement) that the warband is Kruleboyz?

(The roadmap says its Destruction, and in winter, but I don't recall any rumours about it.)