The Rumour Thread

3 hours ago, Ganigumo said:

I think the only model with ravens at the moment is the mancrusher kit right? not that I think this is gonna be new mancrushers

Soulblight have a raven chewing on a Direwolf, and on some Cursed city models. 

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ganigumo said:

I think the only model with ravens at the moment is the mancrusher kit right? not that I think this is gonna be new mancrushers

The Ossiarch have several:

At least one on top of the Gothizzar Harvester, one on top of the Mortek Crawler, their Kavalos Deathriders come with two different standards that have at least A raven on them. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

If they're going full on twisted Bretonnians on these FC, with the squires, serfs etc, having a twisted mirror of pegasus knights in bat riding FEC sounds like a great thematic idea.

What about siege machines like the Trebuchet? How would you move that into FEC? xD

I get why they made the Horrors/Flayers the "cavalry" of the FEC in the lore (can't do a noble knight parody without them) but I really hope the update has some proper ghouls-on-monsters to fill that niche model-wise. Maybe we'll get lucky and the horrors will get updated models that better reflect their delusions (maybe something like the centaurs in Fallout?)maxresdefault.jpg.a58b3acd0ba10ce9d965f7dd6cbdad66.jpg

Regardless, Bat Cavalry would be badass (batass?) and I'll take more vampires of any kind

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Not sure the truth to it or if it been mentioned much on here previously. Valrak today mentioned on stream that in the next AoS Edition Skaven would get a revamp. I’ve not done a deep dive of this thread if this has been an ongoing rumour so apologies if I’m rehashing news.

Logical to assume they’re coming next year per the 3 year trend of Editions.

Separately - the 4th, and assumed Chaos faction for Realms of Ruin is Chaos - I had a feeling it may be Skaven but with the game released end of November I don’t think that would fit. I don’t think they’ll do StD personally, but the secrecy around that 4th slot is rather interesting. 

IMG_3087.jpeg

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Kronos said:

Not sure the truth to it or if it been mentioned much on here previously. Valrak today mentioned on stream that in the next AoS Edition Skaven would get a revamp. I’ve not done a deep dive of this thread if this has been an ongoing rumour so apologies if I’m rehashing news.

Logical to assume they’re coming next year per the 3 year trend of Editions.

Separately - the 4th, and assumed Chaos faction for Realms of Ruin is Chaos - I had a feeling it may be Skaven but with the game released end of November I don’t think that would fit. I don’t think they’ll do StD personally, but the secrecy around that 4th slot is rather interesting. 

IMG_3087.jpeg

Pretty sure it's Disciples of Tzeentch. THink there was some artwork of an Ogroid Thaumitage in a leaked investor presentation or something like that.

Edit, just to be clear I meant DoT is the last army in Realms of Ruin.

Edited by Goatforce
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4