The Rumour Thread

Its interesting how they have a normal box pictured in the video.

They might not get a dual box with the kruleboyz as I would have expected after the Ogors/Cities one
On the other hand at the bottom of the article they linked the Kruleboyz article when talking about "preventing their eggs from being poached" so who knows

image.png.971e183db96907f38037815ef08e170e.png

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, ScionOfOssia said:

The pet meta for models continues to yield spectacular results. 

Critters & Keys can’t be much further out at this point! 😄

Seriously, I am very happy to see them get some different looks plus, and slightly smug, that adding womenfolk has helped them to do that. 

I myself and waiting for Chaos Dwarfs. Hopefully they will also have some female models to add variety to the range.

Edited by Souleater
  • LOVE IT! 2

18 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

Its interesting how they have a normal box pictured in the video.

They might not get a dual box with the kruleboyz as I would have expected after the Ogors/Cities one
On the other hand at the bottom of the article they linked the Kruleboyz article when talking about "preventing their eggs from being poached" so who knows

image.png.971e183db96907f38037815ef08e170e.png

I feel like but can't remember exactly that dual boxes were going away. They released the starter set but they're producing standalone bands now?

Edited by CDM

9 minutes ago, CDM said:

I feel like but can't remember exactly that dual boxes were going away. They released the starter set but they're producing standalone bands now?

The Chaos Legionnaires were a standalone release last year, so there is a precedent for it. 

We also just had Hunter and Hunted shown off the other week.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 1