The Rumour Thread

8 minutes ago, Chikout said:

That's the 8th vampire on foot gw have put out in the past couple of years not counting warcry and Underworlds. Someone on the design team must really love doing them. 

Yeah would have been nice to maybe seen a new Wizard or a variant Marshall to tie in with the Cities relaunch. I doubt however they were originally planned to correspond in release times. 

GW makes some cool Vampires for sure but much like the plethora of warscrolls for Stormcast they gotta spread the wealth to other factions. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gitzdee said:

I think you are correct.

I would not like it at all if such an iconic model gets released behind a paywall.

Well, in the end all models are "hidden behind a paywall", unless you know some sort of secret vodoo to get them all for free. If that's the case I want to be your apprentice.

• Haha 2

Like the new FeC rules, esp the heroes getting picked up and flown about lol. 

Looking forward to seeing the new vampire. Would have been nice to get something for a different faction but they do know how to make a good vampire lord so not really complaining. 

5 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Well, in the end all models are "hidden behind a paywall", unless you know some sort of secret vodoo to get them all for free. If that's the case I want to be your apprentice.

Im just not getting another subscription i cant afford because driving a car and getting basic groceries are getting way to expensive. If i decide to get it another time i wont be able to.

Edit: Also had to pass on the warboss and wont be able to get one now.

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 1

Just now, Gitzdee said:

Im just not getting another subscription i cant afford because driving a car and basic groceries are getting way to expensive. If i decide to get it another time i wont be able to.

You have a whole year to get the subs. I subscribed not more than a month a go, like two weeks before year 2 minis would be "removed", and I would be able to get mine tomorrow. So there's plenty of time to save to buy "that mini that you want", and in this case they come with some extras in the shape of visual content.

21 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

You have a whole year to get the subs. I subscribed not more than a month a go, like two weeks before year 2 minis would be "removed", and I would be able to get mine tomorrow. So there's plenty of time to save to buy "that mini that you want", and in this case they come with some extras in the shape of visual content.

No thats not how that works imho. They make u pay 50+ euros for a small model thats not worth that amount (maybe around 25?). The "extra" is just some marketing trick. Its only worth it if u use all the services they provide with that deal. Ill leave it at that because this isnt the place to argue about it ;).

Edit: Sorry about getting passionate about liking a vampire silhouette XD.

Edited by Gitzdee
Rewording
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Clan's Cynic said:

The Karskin is 100% this guy.

Cadian_NCO.webp

As for the Vampire... nothing immediately jumps out. 

Came here to post this! 😁👌 Vamp looks really cool from what I can see. If they use classic artwork for these minis, perhaps there's a chance to get something cool like Engra Deathsword one day.... even if he's not AoS but that's a mini almost every Chaos player would want to own and he'd be a nice stand-in for a generic Chaos Lord too. Guess I'll have to order the second WH+ model now in case they expire.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MitGas said:

Came here to post this! 😁👌 Vamp looks really cool from what I can see. If they use classic artwork for these minis, perhaps there's a chance to get something cool like Engra Deathsword one day.... even if he's not AoS but that's a mini almost every Chaos player would want to own and he'd be a nice stand-in for a generic Chaos Lord too. Guess I'll have to order the second WH+ model now in case they expire.

You can still order the first year one. Only requirement is having a sub during that period of time.

• Thanks 1