The Rumour Thread

4 hours ago, cyrus said:

Ironjawz deserve new ardboyz ( black orcs from 2006)

Bonesplitterz deserve at least new Wurrgog/wardokk ( both very dated in resin)

Kruleboyz deserve Gutrippaz cavalry on smaller gnashers

No problem for me to be in one book : Big Waaagh is so cool ! 

Personally I want to see Ironjawz and Bonesplitterz, especially Splitterz recieve love before the inevitable Kruelboyz Wave 2.

Give us updated plastic troops for Bonesplitterz that arent all in that rank and file pose and give us Wereboars!!

• Like 2

Ardboyz are from 2006 !? I never would've guessed, the kit has aged very well then ! Idk how old the current savage orruks kit is but I guess they must have also spend some time as savage orcs first. 

But for having played against both at my GW the kits still hold well. Savage orcs in particular are quite burly and hold well next to SCE. 

I'd like to see their finecast models get updated. This is the top priority imo. Idk where that wereboar talk comes from though. Is this something in AoS lore or just something you guys thought cool and thus want ?

• Like 1

Harbingers next week.. finally. Oh and the GHB. Children of Teclis and the paperback of Grombrindal too. 

Book I commences the narrative with sections detailing the genesis of the Twin-Tailed Crusade, and the four Harbingers who herald just some of the challenges it will face. It contains a new Path to Glory battlepack centred around recruiting Harbingers and establishing communication outposts, as well as rules for the four new Harbinger heroes and each of the Regiments of Renown that fight alongside them.

uNE3iXSWem4loicU.jpg

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 6

The list as always:

Spoiler

Necromunda

Age of Sigmar
Cities Battletome + Infrantry + Cavalry + Foot Marshall + the Not-Ogor
Mistery book Winter
Generals Handbook 2023
Dawnbringer: Harbringers

Dawnbringer: Orruks?
Dawnbringer: 3
Dawnbringer: 4
Harbringer of Order - Fireslayers box + Harbringer
Harbringer of Chaos - Nurgle box + Harbringer
Harbringer of Destruction - Gloomspite box + Harbringer
Harbringer of Death - Flesh Eaters box + Harbringer

THE HYPE BOAR

Warcry
Underworlds meets Warcry starter Soulblight vs SCE
4 Warbands (Order vs Destro)
2 Warbands (Order vs Death)
2 Warbands (who knows)

Underworlds
Chaos Warband
Core Box
Destro Warband
Rival Deck 2

Horus Heresy
Plastic Lancer
Assault Squad
Mistery Army
Legion Command Squad
Primarch
Lords of War
Dreadnought

Warhammer 40k
Black Library Sargeant Astra Militarum Minska
Space Marines Codex - Launch Complete army
Tyranids Codex - Launch Complete Army
Deathleaper
Adeptus Mechanicus
Necrons
Dark Angels
Orks
Adeptus Custodes
T'au Empire
Chaos Space Marines

Kill Team 

LotR
Nazghûl and the Hobbits

Adeptus Titanicus

Old World
Bretonnian Paladin
Tomb Kings Hero

Blood Bowl
Grashnak Blackhoof    
Bolgrot!!!
Fatty Nurgle Star
Gutter bowl
Old world and Underworlds cards

Epic HH

Edited by Nezzhil
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

Also news about a new online preview (Thought that could only be for 40k for the Battle of Oghram thing they are doing right now)

I hold some hope that it isn't 100% 40k, although historically these post-launch shows have been mostly just monogame focused.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

Also news about a new online preview (Thought that could only be for 40k for the Battle of Oghram thing they are doing right now)

The past summer was a Skirmish summer event. It could be something like that.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

The past summer was a Skirmish summer event. It could be something like that.

If it is just skirmish games it could show the new seasons for Warcry/Kill Team and the next core box for Underworlds. Personally I hope its a more general show and they show off Epic that was teased the last time.

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 1

Artile mentions more information about Dawnbringers. Now do they mean the Books or Cities of Sigmar?

Hyped to hear about the Online Preview hopefully has something for Warcry or Underworlds because we've no idea whats coming yet Warband wise!! Maybe itll even show off Harbingers(?) Book 2!!

Cant finally believe we are getting some more Narrative!!

1 minute ago, KingBrodd said:

Artile mentions more information about Dawnbringers. Now do they mean the Books or Cities of Sigmar?

Hyped to hear about the Online Preview hopefully has something for Warcry or Underworlds because we've no idea whats coming yet Warband wise!! Maybe itll even show off Harbingers(?) Book 2!!

Dawnbringers = Campaign

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I know there's no chance for it this preview, but I would really appreciate them showing more than 1 CoS unit at once.

Or just have more than 1 article a month :(

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Ardboyz are from 2006 !? I never would've guessed, the kit has aged very well then ! Idk how old the current savage orruks kit is but I guess they must have also spend some time as savage orcs first. 

But for having played against both at my GW the kits still hold well. Savage orcs in particular are quite burly and hold well next to SCE. 

I'd like to see their finecast models get updated. This is the top priority imo. Idk where that wereboar talk comes from though. Is this something in AoS lore or just something you guys thought cool and thus want ?

Yes , ardboyz are black orcs from whfb 7th edition (2006) 

Savage orruks and savage boar boys are Savage orcs from 8th edition (2011)

The online preview is probably the skirmish one ( warcry,Underworlds, kill team, Necromunda)  as the past two July.

• Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

9 minutes ago, Mutton said:

Can anyone tell what base size the Nurgle Harbinger is on?

The blight kings are on 40mm so it looks about three times the size of that. I’d say probably 120x92 by the look of it

Edited by virokka
Correction
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mutton said:

Can anyone tell what base size the Nurgle Harbinger is on?

90x52mm Oval I'm guessing, since that's what most of the new cavalry commanders have been on (Arch-Kavalos, Chaos Lord, etc). Could also be a 105x70mm Oval, but I think it looks a bit narrow for that.

Edited by Clan's Cynic

25 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

90x52mm Oval I'm guessing, since that's what most of the new cavalry commanders have been on (Arch-Kavalos, Chaos Lord, etc). Could also be a 105x70mm Oval, but I think it looks a bit narrow for that.

FYI Kavalos are on 80mm round bases