The Rumour Thread

9 hours ago, Beliman said:

Not sure if it's a rumor, leak, or whatever, but BoLS has an explanation about how Incarnates work:

https://www.belloflostsouls.net/2022/03/age-of-sigmar-the-thunda-in-thondia-how-the-incarnates-work.html

400p for a model with an attack that can do a max (conditional) 34 wounds seems not that bad, but that's a lot of points. Let's see if all his buffs are worth (All out Attack, +1 spells, etc...).

Besides one weird grammatical error in the middle this article is exactly how official ones should be written... I'm honestly disappointed this is up before warcom was allowed to say anything.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Arzalyn said:

Really hope they give the army something interesting! My personal wish would be some way to use depravity to get effects rather than summons.

This reduce the list of factions without a 3rd battletome or tome celestial further. Counting for the rumored skaven and sylvaenth tomer, so far the only ones left are:

- Order: Lumineth
- Chaos: Tzeentch
- Destruction: Gitz, Mawtribes
- Death: Flesh-eater
If its true that factions that got a tome celestial aren't getting a new tome this year, now we pretty much have a list of tomes for the second half of the year!

If photos started showing up, its a matter of time now.

10 hours ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Gitz, Mawtribes and FEC seem like especially likely candidates. I could see a paired release of Gitz and FEC, with Gitz getting a tome and hero and FEC getting a bunch of new stuff.

Lumineth is also pretty likely because of that one interview where they said they still had loads of Lumineth stuff in the pipeline and that Lumineth warband we know is coming.

I would guess that Tzeentch gets a Tome Celestial instead of a new battletome, though.

We know Lumineth has another temple to show so I could see both Gitz and Tzeentch put into a Duel Box with a new unit or just new Hero Models per side.

FEC and Mawtribes deserve so much more than just a Hero unit. I hope that FEC is Deaths massive range update for 3.0 and the same for Destructions camp with Mawtribes.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

We know Lumineth has another temple to show so I could see both Gitz and Tzeentch put into a Duel Box with a new unit or just new Hero Models per side.

FEC and Mawtribes deserve so much more than just a Hero unit. I hope that FEC is Deaths massive range update for 3.0 and the same for Destructions camp with Mawtribes.

Eldar just shared a box with chaos in 40K and had a sizeable range update, it might be we see Lumineth with another army still. Who knows. 

• Like 1

I would like it if they did more deals for a single army. While these vs boxes have been a fun idea a few times i dont want to keep buying halves of a box. I didnt mind doing it once but now it is starting to get annoying. Just put the halves in new start collecting sets for the same value.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Iksdee said:

I would like it if they did more deals for a single army. While these vs boxes have been a fun idea a few times i dont want to keep buying halves of a box. I didnt mind doing it once but now it is starting to get annoying. Just put the halves in new start collecting sets for the same value.

Completely agree, it’s a hassle to try and sell half a box that less people want or find it at a reasonable price as people rack up the price too much. I’d much rather have it just release separately. The Nighthaunt for example could just have a proper start collecting or something instead. 

• Like 2

Does this count as a rumor? I was just looking at warscrolls 2 nights ago, I guess I didn't get the update yet?

https://war-of-sigmar.herokuapp.com/bloggings/6101

"So the AOS app has been updated.

Warscrolls' presentation has been improved a little so each weapon is on one line.
In the Battle forge section (army builder) each army list has a nice image.

On the sad side warscrolls from new battle tomes are behind a paywall like 40k..."

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

Does this count as a rumor? I was just looking at warscrolls 2 nights ago, I guess I didn't get the update yet?

Warscrolls' presentation has been improved a little so each weapon is on one line.

On the sad side warscrolls from new battle tomes are behind a paywall like 40k..."

Yep, perfect time to start playing one page rules.

ps: thankfully there are other ways to find the warscrolls for my beloved allied in dobby.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

On the sad side warscrolls from new battle tomes are behind a paywall like 40k...

I still seem to be able to access the Stormcast, Orcs, Sea Elves and Naked Dwarf warscrolls. Maybe my app hasn't updated yet, but the layout of the warscrolls does seem to have changed.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, EntMan said:

I still seem to be able to access the Stormcast, Orcs, Sea Elves and Naked Dwarf warscrolls. Maybe my app hasn't updated yet, but the layout of the warscrolls does seem to have changed.

I just updated mine and can access them just fine.. 🤷‍♂️

46 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

This seems to have been a bug. There was another update yesterday and now you can view them again. 

11 hours ago, Iksdee said:

I am surprise of how slow they been trying to push the AoS Vanguard boxes since it just Nurgle who has one. I am pretty sure eventually the SC box are going to be replace with vanguards like CP in 40K but the rate for AoS is slower then molasses 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, novakai said:

I am surprise of how slow they been trying to push the AoS Vanguard boxes since it just Nurgle who has one. I am pretty sure eventually the SC box are going to be replace with vanguards like CP in 40K but the rate for AoS is slower then molasses 

Here's hoping that they release a multipart Chaos Warriors kit when that does happen, I don't like having to buy multiple copies of a PUSH-FIT kit to boost an army.