The Rumour Thread

Ha, so I predicted right: Deepkin (full) reveal; WH: UW 2 clearly teased; and Death teaser which I guess is new starter set. 

Deepkin impressions: not at all what I expected, as Inthought they would be more spartan-Atlantean bad ass and are actually weird with no eyes and full playing with the water theme. Still very well done. Great video as well; awesome to hear a very Teclis Teclis.

• Like 1

I love the Scribe with the Octopus.

Looks like the Idoneth have a lot of kits, though only 4 for units (might be the eels and sharks are not dual build, that would be 5[edit, jepp the sharks have two riders where the eels have one]), everything else looks like heroes and SCs.

Overall a great looking range, I am not so sure about the eyeless infantry ( some type of thralls I suspect) though.

Edited by Rogue Explorator
Formating, checked the sharkriders
  • Like 1

I don't know about Deepkin some minis are awesome (characters) but those sharks/fish riding Elves look horrible, bald heads look terrible (if I collect tchem will change all theri heads) I don't know they look pretty strange not as good as KO. 

1 minute ago, Rogue Explorator said:

I love the Scribe with the Octopus. Looks like the Idoneth have a lot of kits, though only 4 for units (might be the eels and sharks are not dual build, that would be 5), everything else looks like heroes and SCs. Overall a great looking range, I am not so sure about the eyeless infantry ( some type of thralls I suspect) though.

they said during WHTV that's it's not all 

also almost every box have tons of options - different weapons etc. 

Big Elf on Wave is Avatar of Manthlann and will have 2 aspects (so 2 different builds)

And they haven't show everything so this release is quite massive as we have already seen 

- like 6 characters (3 foot, one on Wave one on Seahorse)

- 3 different cavalery types

- two builds of Turtle chariot 

- 3 options of infantry

- also some models have very Mistweaver alike helmets. 

• Like 3

OKAY OMG 

- Idoneth Deepkin : awesome. Huge range. Like, really huge. I just need to see the Battletome cover <3

- Spiky death magic sphere and Storm Of Magic second edition : nice and unexpected !

- Death rise : f*ck yeah, new nighthaunt black coach, so as rumored : new Nighthaunt* army + Battletome !

- New Warhammer Underworlds : so good to know, I love those war bands ....

AND LOOKING AT THE CARD : 

- NEW STORMCAST WIZARDS UNIT

- NEW NIGHTHAUNT GHOST

---> Starter set CONFIRMED ; and the next Shadespire (or the like) set will apparently have those two new factions. 

AdepticonPreview-Mar22-WHUWCards3vs.jpg

Edited by HorticulusTGA