The Rumour Thread

16 minutes ago, Still-young said:

Last year they showed the whole KO range. We’ll see something. 

True, I guess we'll find out over the next few hours or so. I do remember there was a KO teaser/reveal before the full reveal posted on the community site though..if my memory serves me correctly.

27 minutes ago, Gorthaur said:

True, I guess we'll find out over the next few hours or so. I do remember there was a KO teaser/reveal before the full reveal posted on the community site though..if my memory serves me correctly.

We have had some Idoneth teasers, and maybe we were meant to get one at the open day that was postponed. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

So I don't really know these guys, but apparently they are doing report from GAMA. Nothing about GW yet it seems (I don't know if they are interested in GW at all), maybe later : https://www.youtube.com/user/thedicetower/videos

A couple of them play GW games, so hopefully they'll mention anything that comes up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gorthaur said:

Seminar would have ended nearly 10 minutes ago, I don't think we're getting anything from GAMA at this point. With Adepticon so close and them being building up to that event instead. I'm no longer expecting any reveals this week.

Gw explicitly said there would be reveals at gama.  I took this pic from the event guide pdf.

128E8495-ADE1-4893-8EA1-680B61FC8DC4.png.f3fdaf93f21c3c04c565228504c454d1.png

This does not look like a situation  to make reveals. The exhibitor booths will be open tomorrow and Thursday afternoon. It seems likely that this will be the way the new reveals will be shown. The recent reveals of Forgebane and space marine adventures first game from products being shown in event booths.

2 minutes ago, xking said:

That was the Irondrakes and Ironbreakers, Not the Hammerers and Longbeards. that is why I used the word "more"

It's been both for a while, but it's been dependant on your webstore (The Australian one has definitely had both kits reboxed for some time now).

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Trayanee said:

I got up early to read the news...and got disappointed a little, but tomorrow is a day too...

Yes, I must admit that so am I. Between the unfortunate cancellation of the Open Day (which made us obviously miss some news) and GAMA where nothing was shown, I'm starving for shiny new toys !

On a more positive tone, adepticon is very soon and we should see something.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ghark said:

Yes, I must admit that so am I. Between the unfortunate cancellation of the Open Day (which made us obviously miss some news) and GAMA where nothing was shown, I'm starving for shiny new toys !

On a more positive tone, adepticon is very soon and we should see something.

I still think we will see some stuff from Gama. Cancelling was  open day unfortunate but promising reveals at Gama then showing nothing would be pretty bad form. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aryann said:

I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see nothing at Adepticon as well. It's still a bit too soon since Daughters of Khaine. April for the announcement and May for the release imo as for the Deepkin. 

Only 1 codex for 40k was announced and he not in pre order/sales now, so they need announce something before 25.03.

Repost from Dakka Dakka if anyone still have hopes for GAMA news ;)

There is two GW "seminars" today Wednesday, at 9AM and 11AM (so 17:00 and 19:00 in Europe). @Chikout noted that it seems to be "how to business" seminars, not preview seminars.

But they could still shows new boxed game via the event in the Exhibit hall, which opens at 1PM today (so 21:00 in Europe). Same thing tomorrow (same time).

Anyway, GW's preview seminar at Adpeticon is Wednesday March 21, so in exactly 7 days, at 8PM (so around 02:00 in the morning in Europe) :P 

http://www.cvent.com/events/adepticon-2018/agenda-2a5e372c0c3144058739faec45749733.aspx

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Repost from Dakka Dakka if anyone still have hopes for GAMA news ;)

There is two GW "seminars" today Wednesday, at 9AM and 11AM (so 17:00 and 19:00 in Europe). @Chikout noted that it seems to be "how to business" seminars, not preview seminars.

But they could still shows new boxed game via the event in the Exhibit hall, which opens at 1PM today (so 21:00 in Europe). Same thing tomorrow (same time).

Anyway, GW's preview seminar at Adpeticon is Wednesday March 21, so in exactly 7 days, at 8PM (so around 02:00 in the morning in Europe) :P 

http://www.cvent.com/events/adepticon-2018/agenda-2a5e372c0c3144058739faec45749733.aspx

Did you mean gtm+0, when say Europe time?

I guess it's somehow strange as they said that they will preview new stuff - I don't mean Deepkin but no Necromunda, Blood Bowl, boxed games, at least remaining Shadespire bands ? 

I suppose Adepticon is for Deepkin but that Gamma thing is strange as GW said that they will preview new stuff. 

• Like 2