The Rumour Thread

Stormcast Eternal Errant-Questor

He has a name. Sounds like he's lost.

How long for the Warscroll?

I gather that you'll always be able to buy it but only from Warhammer World (so it's not the end of the world if you don't get it that day). I might grab one at The Warlords.

Edited by Nico

1 hour ago, Nico said:

He has a name. Sounds like he's lost.

How long for the Warscroll?

I gather that you'll always be able to buy it but only from Warhammer World (so it's not the end of the world if you don't get it that day). I might grab one at The Warlords.

Well there's already a warscroll for Knight-Questors, so he may not get his own unique one.

I just hope that September is AoS. As a matter of fact I think it is great that the focus goes back to 40k for a while; Death Masque seems so cool that I'am even tempted (although I will resist it) and then Deathwatch and CSM should be really cool as well. Good for 40k: it needs to go back to good ideas, changes and building up excitement again. 

What I do mind is not having a single more or less precise clue of what and when comes for AoS. My wallet wouldn't mind at all waiting until October. But my hear does very much mind having to wait even one more week without info! 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Shyvax said:

Are you guys expecting any big or small announcement this weekend at AoS Game Day in Nottingham? I read that FW might release a Fimir Hero soon.

There are two Fimir models (one seen; one not seen). There is also a chaos dragon too that I expect will be part of the FW AoS character series.

• Like 2

The things we know of:

FW bits @Shane has mentioned

New WHW only Stormcast model

Ironjaws T-Shirt and Mug

New art prints

In addition at the Open Day there is also:

Participation game (bring a Hero and do a dungeon bash)

New Sylvaneth Diorama

Golden Daemon Warhammer

Demo Pods: How to Paint Spirits; Painting Ice Effect Weapons; Maw Krusha Notes

Beyond this - nobody knows!  I'm hoping there will be a few bits, but GW tends wait until a product is finished and ready for distribution before announcing it.  With luck we can extract a bit of information on what might be coming.

Cite: main WHW website

Edited by RuneBrush
Added missing (forgotten) merchandise items
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Shane said:

There are two Fimir models (one seen; one not seen). There is also a chaos dragon too that I expect will be part of the FW AoS character series.

Looking forward to seeing the Fimir characters, going to be grabbing some of the regular ones as the start of a Destruction side project so will probably pick those up too :D Interesting on the Dragon too, I may have to hold off on grabbing a Warpfire Dragon, then. Hopefully there'll be some more details of that before I put my ForgeWorld order in in November :) 

4 hours ago, RuneBrush said:

The things we know of:

FW bits @Shane has mentioned

New WHW only Stormcast model

Ironjaws T-Shirt and Mug

New art prints

In addition at the Open Day there is also:

Participation game (bring a Hero and do a dungeon bash)

New Sylvaneth Diorama

Golden Daemon Warhammer

Demo Pods: How to Paint Spirits; Painting Ice Effect Weapons; Maw Krusha Notes

Beyond this - nobody knows!  I'm hoping there will be a few bits, but GW tends wait until a product is finished and ready for distribution before announcing it.  With luck we can extract a bit of information on what might be coming.

Cite: main WHW website

There's also an AOS mini campaign event on Sunday for those who are sticking around to make a weekend of it, called Seeds of Hope. 1000pts, 3x Games, Results go into the Summer Campaign as its the last day of participation. I'll be there taking some pics and rolling some dice.

Dez I'm happy to ship you some stuff out to the US bud if you return the favor sometime

Edited by James McPherson
  • Like 4

Just now, James McPherson said:

There's also an AOS mini campaign event on Sunday for those who are sticking around to make a weekend of it, called Seeds of Hope. 1000pts, 3x Games, Results go into the Summer Campaign as its the last day of participation. I'm going to be at both.

Likewise - travelling up on Friday too :D  Not decided if I'm going to play all 3 games or not yet but really looking forward to it - I should have my 1000pts done in time...