The Rumour Thread

• Subscriber

Blown away by Kragnos, both the model and the lore we've seen. Plus the potential he opens up for the future of a new destruction force built of his new followers. 

I love his shield, both the design and how it's painted with the heavy Verdigris.

I just need to decide if I paint him with green skin to match my Ironjaws.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KriticalKhan said:

"GW! Destruction needs new models that aren't just ogres and greenskins!"

*releases Kragnos*

"WAIT NO NOT LIKE THAT"

the only thing I don't like is that he stole the shield which has himself on it? Like he could be some sort of smith if khorne followers and some other destruction based factions can use metal why not some kind of destruction god? 

6 minutes ago, SunStorm said:

Blown away by Kragnos, both the model and the lore we've seen. Plus the potential he opens up for the future of a new destruction force built of his new followers. 

I love his shield, both the design and how it's painted with the heavy Verdigris.

I would make him look different since his a semi-divinity shouldn't be levelled with the rest of the army. my 50cent

Wow, Kragnos being a god of Destruction, proves, once again, Whitefang is TGA's shaman providing us visions of the future in the smoke of the rumor thread bonfire. He knows what he's talking about. Looking forward to "leaner" oldhammer style Orruks (presumably NOT Gitmob Grots) in 3.0 :D . I think that effigy on Kragnos' base is probably related.

Edited by FFJump
  • Like 1

As someone who has been building GA Destruction from the start of, Kragnos is absolutely amazing! I love the bronze age styling on the armour, and combined with the lore he feels like something out the epic of Gilgamesh. Definitely adding Kragnos to my Destruction army!

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, CommissarRotke said:

can't react any more today but bravo, extremely glad I'm in the office alone 😂

Ditto, preview days bleed my likes and laughs. Glad you like it 👍

So any clues where we’re at with Kurnothi then? I’ll be the first to admit I have Aelf fatigue, equally the ones I did want to see (hunters, Tyrion’s dudes, and Malerion anything) are yet to be seen. 

Kurnothi seem likely to just be absorbed as a mini faction within Sylvaneth, I just can’t there being a whole army cantered around a God with Cervidae aspects. It was already a push having Beastmen and Kurnothi being their non corrupted counterparts (intentional or not).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kronos said:

So any clues where we’re at with Kurnothi then? I’ll be the first to admit I have Aelf fatigue, equally the ones I did want to see (hunters, Tyrion’s dudes, and Malerion anything) are yet to be seen.

The Lumineth battletome basically states that Vanari follow the "Tyrionic tradition" or something like that, so "Vanari ________" are basically all Tyrion's Dudes.  That includes Lyrior Uthralle and Ellathor as well.  

Just wanted to point that out in case you didn't know.  I'd still love to see Malerion elves and Kurnothi though!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kronos said:

Ditto, preview days bleed my likes and laughs. Glad you like it 👍

Kurnothi seem likely to just be absorbed as a mini faction within Sylvaneth, I just can’t there being a whole army cantered around a God with Cervidae aspects. It was already a push having Beastmen and Kurnothi being their non corrupted counterparts (intentional or not).

As a Sylvaneth player, I dont see Kurnothi coming until Sylvaneth get a new tome, and I don't see that happening for a year at least. Alarielle and co are just not involved with the narrative at all at present. Obvs we're getting our toot man with BR Kragnos abd a new warscroll but I think that's just an aside.

I made my own Kurnothi to keep me going 

20210503_213431.jpg

• Like 8
  • LOVE IT! 4

3 minutes ago, Grim Beasties said:

This image right here is why Destruction, 6 different species coming together for a mutual love of Wrekin stuff and having a good time.

TF9lf1vvTrQ8vrHO.jpg

Not a cellphone in sight. Just the forces of Destruction living in the moment.

• Like 6
  • Haha 15

36 minutes ago, SunStorm said:

I think the answer should be Squig Red ;)

23 minutes ago, willange said:

The Lumineth battletome basically states that Vanari follow the "Tyrionic tradition" or something like that, so "Vanari ________" are basically all Tyrion's Dudes.  That includes Lyrior Uthralle and Ellathor as well.  

Just wanted to point that out in case you didn't know.  I'd still love to see Malerion elves and Kurnothi though!

Cheers 👍 I did not know that. I haven’t been following the Lumineth Releases so assumed these were all foot troops for Teclis(bar Eltharion which might have been both). Need to spend sometime getting up to date with the AoS lore.

@Nos they look great. Really hoping there’s an army of centaur and satyr hunters out some day. 

Edited by Kronos

16 minutes ago, willange said:

Malerion will be a big deal and I think GW are holding him back for a while because if it. Even from the release at AOS 2.0 I always thought he'd not be revealed until the start of 3.0 at the earliest. Now I reckon he'll be introduced at the half way point, similar to the Ossiarch event, quite possibly even later though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nos said:

Reckon SGL will get Endless Spells? Or have GW moved away from those at faction release? 

Be cool to see like, just a Massive Furry Hat

LRL got their endless spells on their release last year.