The Rumour Thread

15 minutes ago, Jamie the Jasper said:

Beautiful. Someone needs to make this army. I've never found Skaven particularly appealing but the idea of putting them on magical motorbikes with scythed wheels and crossbar-mounted warp-lightning guns is giving me the vapours.

Biker Mice from Mars???

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Darth Alec said:

The idea of a proper AoS roleplaying game is... Wow. That would be amazing. This weekend is going to be intense on the news side.

You going to warhammerfest? We need to check whether or not we get an RPG and if there's any new videogames set in AoS (they also were going to showcase a handful of unreleased videogames)

Edited by KillagoreFaceslasha

13 hours ago, Jamie the Jasper said:

I've read in various places that there are supposedly no Xenos releases until next year, after Chaos and the Imperium have had their due.

Really? They said earlier in the year that players of every army would be pleased this year. At the time I saw that as saying every faction would be getting at least one new model (maybe in a triumvirate way). I guess now it could have just been a reference to 8th edition.  I was so looking forward to a Tyranid triumvirate!

22 minutes ago, Carnelian said:

Really? They said earlier in the year that players of every army would be pleased this year. At the time I saw that as saying every faction would be getting at least one new model (maybe in a triumvirate way). I guess now it could have just been a reference to 8th edition.  I was so looking forward to a Tyranid triumvirate!

Would probably just relate that to 8th edition. Everyone is getting an overhaul all at once, so if your army has been collecting dust for a while, get 'em out as everyones going to be on the same footing.

I don't think it's really in GW's mindset to spread the love. They prefer to stick to an army for a while, before moving onto the next release. In a way, this makes sense as it allows the designers, sculptors, artists, everyone involved in the design process to focus on a single particular thing for a while. 

I'd probably expect 40k 8th to follow a similar pattern to AoS (or most other new edition releases for that matter). Core Rules + Starter Set. Accessories for the new game, followed by like 2 months of Primaris Space Marines and Deathguard. 

3 hours ago, Carnelian said:

Could have been a reference to the new army indexes?

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 8:52 PM, Lord Cedric said:

Bad Dice The Black Sun podcast Skirmish discussion with Bottle said that those were incorrect and a FAQ should be out for them hopefully at release.

Fixed ;) 

Me and @bottle speculated it was probably a typo and could do with an FAQ. That was just our opinion and not based in fact, however it would be most strange if just those two units had a minimum unit size of 10!

Re Warhammer Fest, you can follow these Twitter accounts for live updates across the weekend; @the_black_sun (for AoS) and @Triumvirate40K (for 40K, if you're interested).

• Like 1

Fixed [emoji6] 
Me and [mention=798]bottle[/mention] speculated it was probably a typo and could do with an FAQ. That was just our opinion and not based in fact, however it would be most strange if just those two units had a minimum unit size of 10!
Re Warhammer Fest, you can follow these Twitter accounts for live updates across the weekend; @the_black_sun (for AoS) and @Triumvirate40K (for 40K, if you're interested).

Gah! My apologies. Thanks for the fix!!

- Cedric

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Darth Alec said:

Monster on the front left has several small stubby legs. Looks like the previous rumour engine picture. Beast of Nurgle perhaps?

Good catch, certainly looks like it. Wonder if it's a Daemon and will hence transition to Age of Sigmar as well.

It is kind of understandable that they would want to keep the focus on 40k for this event but I was kind of hoping we would get a little hint about the next aos faction. There is still time I suppose. 

At least the new bloodbowl minis are cool.IMG_20170527_212830.jpg.4d87c24210057e7aa044611d4d80c710.jpg

Well, it's disappointing. I had expected there will be none or close to none new AoS information but to be honest there are no interesting news at all. Adepticon was far more rewarding. I don't think tomorrow will be anything more. 

Edited by Aryann