The Rumour Thread

19 hours ago, eciu said:

Don't they have enough models to actually last a good few years without any proper new releases ? 

Totally agree. Rather than a new release, SCE just need a WS, rules, & keyword revamp. Many armies have went an edition cycle now without new models and SCE is fine for 3.0 with some tweaks.

My only caveat is that if GW made a plastic Sigmar model for 3.0 to lead SCE, that would be okay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kyriakin said:

Even more so than Sylvaneth?

I don’t sell Sylvaneth so can’t tell you sorry :)

But I can tell you that the population that just collects and paints is much higher than the one playing so even if you don’t see many ladies or gentlemen playing Sylvaneth does not mean they are not out there painting trees like it was a normal day in the amazon forest 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Televiper11 said:
21 hours ago, eciu said:

Don't they have enough models to actually last a good few years without any proper new releases ? 

Totally agree. Rather than a new release, SCE just need a WS, rules, & keyword revamp. Many armies have went an edition cycle now without new models and SCE is fine for 3.0 with some tweaks.

And simplification. If they want SCE to be the most user friendly army for beginners (as originally advertised) they need to be simpler to play but still good. Fewer synergies but more efficient, etc 

And I would not mind if there was a cleaner cut between Chambers rather than focusing on mixed stormhosts, a bit like the Gitz after the White Dwarf updates

I am waiting for the (presumably tongue in cheek) complaints on FB that we're still missing some Primaris units. 😁

Will grab the new DOK tome and spells. Not sure about the dice. I have the old ones already. 

But the Slaanesh ones are gorgeous and...both sets are easily readable  by Sigmar's Flaring Nostrils!

Edited by Souleater

From the preview:
IVXloSOmhGY3X8Y9.jpg
Bastión de Máscaras (Tokens for Staff of Masks: +1, +2 and +3 attacks (same as what we already have for The Maque).
Ronda de Batalla: Aperitivo (Battleround: Appetizer): Something for Glutos I suppose.
Ronda de Batalla: Digestivo (Battleround: Digestive): Something gor Glutos too.
Festín de depravaciones (Feast of Depravaties): ???
At the top, it's a bit blurred but has a -2, -4 and -6 on it.

The Masque seems to be exactly the same as we already have.

Edited by Beliman
Grammar
  • Like 2

My only surprise now is that GW has left hedoniates with 1 finecast model - the herald - without replacing her/him/it/they/whatever with a new sculpt. Sounds greedy of me to say that when there are SO many other great sculpts coming out; but it is just odd that in two big updates they've not released an update for that model (its almost as if GW's long term plan is to always leave 1 finecast model per army :P )

Fantastic release and with the contracted release windows I'm not surprised to see it all in one big go. I will remind people that the Black Library event is also later this month and I believe the same week that the hedonites go on sale (ergo the week after the pre-order starts). So do keep that in mind if you're budgeting for a few of the rare/limited/exclusive/launch books on that day and event. 

Details of releases for that event https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/01/20/your-first-glimpse-at-the-black-library-celebration-2021/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1