The Rumour Thread

In answer I'd remind people that we don't advocate the display of copyright material on the site. So whilst we appreciate the desire to see the new shiny stuff, we ask that people please refrain from distributing the photos on the forums. Don't forget better shots will appear on GW main site or in peoples hands come this weekend. So its not a long wait. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Elazar The Glorified said:

Pictures have been posted up on Facebook

Slaangor Fiendblood, Blissbarb Archers, Slickblade Seekers and Blissbarb Seekers

Will let people seek out the pictures themselves just in case

Which group?

cannae find anything - feel like I’m being gaslit here!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Elazar The Glorified said:

Age of Sigmar: Hedonites of Slaanesh group has them on

https://www.facebook.com/groups/784245475113996/permalink/1462539833951220/

Ah! Private, sadly. Still, six new mortal units! Combine that with the existing helstriders, that puts them on par with Khorne (7 unique mortal units) and ahead of Tzeentch (5/6 units) and Nurgle (2 units). Cool.

Edited by sandlemad

1 hour ago, Sance said:

It doesn't match the guard boots, but match the Rogue trader yes.

KTRogueTraderLore-Sep5-Vhane3hc.jpg

Also can be Vampirate for the March underworld warband i guess

I clearly do not know my 40K, are the Inquistors not part of the Guard? i know that this character was from Kill Team but I thought that the unites were Imperial Guard related 😅.

Although with that said I suppose this boot is generic enough that it could be from practically any game system, 40k, Necromunda, AOS, Warcry. It is funny how much we read into these things. I will confess my leaning was Vampirate.

When will the reviews for the Warcry books be posted on youtube?

Edited by Neverchosen

Just now, Neverchosen said:

I clearly do not know my 40K, are the Inquistors not part of the Guard? i know that this character was from Kill Team but I thought that the unites were Imperial Guard related 😅.

Although with that said I suppose this boot is generic enough that it could be from practically any game system, 40k, Necromunda, AOS, Warcry. It is funny how much we read into these things. I will confess my leaning was Vampirate.

Inquisitors and Rogue Traders are separate organisations within the Imperium to the Imperial Guard. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, novakai said:

Looks like the marauders are only archer units

The Blissbarb Seekers seem to be mounted archers, presumably on daemonic steeds. 

Looks more or less like

• Slaangor Fiendblood - relatively elite beastmen, Warcry stats are on par with Tzaangor Enlightened, so may or may not be quite the monstrous infantry folks were speculating on, lanky though they are
  • Blissbarb Archers - archers on foot
  • Slickblade Seekers - elite-ish spear cavalry on daemonic steeds, similar stats to Helstriders with clawspears but does a little more damage; probably in AoS there'll be rules that distinguish them further?
  • Blissbarb Seekers - mounted archers, seems to be almost identical to foot ones but obviously better movement/wounds

This will probably be a minimum of three new kits then: archers, beastmen, new cavalry. Promising for fast-moving mounted Slaanesh armies, means they'll now have four separate cavalry units (five if they split up the two Helstrider builds) and three kinds of chariot, plus chaos knights, chaos/gorebeast chariots, marauder horsemen, etc.

Edited by sandlemad

16 hours ago, Sonnenspeer said:

Wow, nice! First time I see this unit. Probably discontinued?

Holy schmokes, do I feel old!

"Tell us, oh wise one, what are these ... what were they called ... CDs..." (Meanwhile my music collection is 80% CDs, 15% tapes, and 5% records.)

Yeah, wardancers were a thing, and the ones in the image are actually not even the original versions.

The old wood elves were an AoS army in a Warhammer world. The army operated in skirmish formation when all other armies were in blocks. Wardancers would go around the side of the enemy's blocks, engage, use an ability to auto-win the combat, and then repeat with another unit of them next turn.

It was a completely negative play experience for everyone except the wood elf players.

Edited by Sleboda
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Looking forward to GW following up the leak with decent photos instead of these potatocam pictures. 

the mortals release is building up to be the release I was hoping for when te hedonists were released and ended up being just daemons. I guess I’ll be starting a new Slaanesh army all over again. Just when I thought I had build everything for Slaanesh I wanted...