The Rumour Thread

12 hours ago, Veterannoob said:

gah, Ironjaws! So...much...perils...of...wallet... O.o

I was looking to pick up another box of Ardboyz and 2 Gore-gruntas...so a couple of SC boxes is a must. I'll end up with 5 more Ardboyz (which tbh I can do nothing with, but will have more variance of weapons to pick from) and 2 Warchanters for cheaper!!

A Treelord was exactly what I was after for my Wanderers/Sylvaneth force and Dryads will come in handy as I continue to expand towards being able to play the 2 armies separately. When do these come out, they're not available on the GW website yet?

23 minutes ago, swiftmus said:

A Treelord was exactly what I was after for my Wanderers/Sylvaneth force and Dryads will come in handy as I continue to expand towards being able to play the 2 armies separately. When do these come out, they're not available on the GW website yet?

They are up for pre-orders this saturday, and will be released next week.

22 minutes ago, cb_rex said:

These all look like fantastic boxed sets, I don't know the prices but if they're similar to the other Start collecting boxes they're great value.

Same price as always. £50 or £40 with release weekend discount at your FLGS.

The value of the SC one is great but I am disappointed in the amount of times we see the single pose retributor prime.

If you buy the Age of Sigmar small game box set, then the main Age of Sigmar box set, and finally decide to commit to Stormcast with the get started stormcast box set shortly after, you'd have:

2 Units of monopose liberators with 2 spare primes and 2 spare regular (nearly another unit)

1 Unit of multipose liberators

1 unit monopose prosecutors

1 unit of multipose prosecutors

1 unit of monopose retributors with 2 spare primes

1 Lord Relictor

1 Lord Celestant on Dracoth

1 Lord Celestant on Foot

I only assume the 2 retributors were thrown in as a bonus which is nice.

It's good that GW are taking it all seriously and putting an Errata out straight away.  Any ideas if this will include points for Matched Play for models from Silver Tower?  I know that FW have passed across points for their stuff and are hopeful for a release on the day the GH is released.  It would be odd to have a small subset of AoS models without points.

6 hours ago, Chris Tomlin said:

I was looking to pick up another box of Ardboyz and 2 Gore-gruntas...so a couple of SC boxes is a must. I'll end up with 5 more Ardboyz (which tbh I can do nothing with, but will have more variance of weapons to pick from) and 2 Warchanters for cheaper!!

Suddenly that warchanter is looking a lot better to me

47 minutes ago, Changer said:

It's good that GW are taking it all seriously and putting an Errata out straight away.  Any ideas if this will include points for Matched Play for models from Silver Tower?  I know that FW have passed across points for their stuff and are hopeful for a release on the day the GH is released.  It would be odd to have a small subset of AoS models without points.

Doubtful on Silver Tower.  They'll get points when Arcanites come out.  The rules are just too rough under matched play.

1 hour ago, Changer said:

i did read on the Age of Sigmar page that they're expecting silver tower points to be released the same day as the generals handbook

• Like 1

This may have been asked before, but I am new and it would be hard to go through 19 pages, but is there anyway that the original post can have some sort of indication what has been added recently?  Maybe bold or italics?  This may be a setting that I can change, and if so, please let me know.  

Thanks!

This may have been asked before, but I am new and it would be hard to go through 19 pages, but is there anyway that the original post can have some sort of indication what has been added recently?  Maybe bold or italics?  This may be a setting that I can change, and if so, please let me know.  

Thanks!

Currently it's organised by expected release date. I'll add a "rumour added date" to the rumour source column for future posts.

14 minutes ago, Chikout said:

4 battletomes in 4 weeks is impressive. With 40k chaos and deathwatch rumoured for September, I wonder what August will bring, maybe the Arcanites?

Arcanites requires kit releases.  The pattern seems to be one big kit release along with some other "minor" releases.  Maybe we'll get lucky though.

48 minutes ago, daedalus81 said:

Arcanites requires kit releases.  The pattern seems to be one big kit release along with some other "minor" releases.  Maybe we'll get lucky though.

But that's the point. July was Slyvaneth plus extras. September seems to be Deathwatch plus extras. August will presumably have one big release. The contenders would seem to be Arcanites or Duaridin.