The Rumour Thread

42 minutes ago, Beastmaster said:

They are all mancrushers? No more aleguzzling?

Probably only Gloomspite Gargant will be called Aleguzzler now. Fitting as gitz are second best brewers in the Mortal Realms (Bugman's XXXX is still superior. It even survived end of the world).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JPjr said:

totally going to happen, I suggested a while ago that if you had forgiving mates and some modelling talent you could get 3 mega garments out of this kit.

1 as per normal, 1 with its head starting to appear out of an ocean resin base as an IDK ally and 1 climbing out of the ground, it's head bursting through a bit of a sigmarite mausoleum for death. Not quite sure they'd be tournament legal but would look cool.

anyway another new art drop. SUMO SUMO SUMO

120477446_339472280634744_5318854333027337911_n.jpg

I wanna see two big men with big... chests and big muscles, bumping meat. That’s why I’m here. That’s why I watched wrestling as a kid. You want your five star matches? You want your 30 minute classics? Not me. Big meaty men slapping meat. That’s what I want.

• Like 6
  • Haha 15
  • LOVE IT! 1

3 minutes ago, Saturmorn Carvilli said:

I wanna see two big men with big... chests and big muscles, bumping meat. That’s why I’m here. That’s why I watched wrestling as a kid. You want your five star matches? You want your 30 minute classics? Not me. Big meaty men slapping meat. That’s what I want.

You made me realize something... We always thought that Mega-Gargants names were inspired by fairy tails and BFG. No, they are wrestlers names!!

"It's time for the main event!! KRAKEN-EATER VS WARSTOMPER!!!"

• Haha 8

12 minutes ago, SirSalabean said:

Do you think any army will get a lot of units like Ad Mech did? 

it is a possibility, it largely depends on what they have in the pipeline that they have to release.

though with Idoneath, if they do have a focus in Broken realm: Morathi they may end up being the Odd army out  of having new models since they have only reveal the two hero models for DoK and Slaanesh for the boxset and currently there doesn't seem to be anything coming along with it.

4 minutes ago, novakai said:

it is a possibility, it largely depends on what they have in the pipeline that they have to release.

though with Idoneath, if they do have a focus in Broken realm: Morathi they may end up being the Odd army out  of having new models since they have only reveal the two hero models for DoK and Slaanesh for the boxset and currently there doesn't seem to be anything coming along with it.

Perhaps I could see it leading into idoneth though as they still don’t have endless spells and their battletome is 1st ed. They released just after DOK so I could see them being In the following book more prominently as it doesn’t have to follow psychic awakening directly 

1 minute ago, SirSalabean said:

Perhaps I could see it leading into idoneth though as they still don’t have endless spells and their battletome is 1st ed. They released just after DOK so I could see them being In the following book more prominently as it doesn’t have to follow psychic awakening directly 

i think whats going to happens is that the BR books are going to give rules updates to all the battletome armies but any new battletome won't be release until after AoS 3.0 hits and every army gets an updated book.