The Rumour Thread

56 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Lots of craziness going on in 40k but worth pointing that the leaked images confirm that the new warhammer Quest game is coming in March. No pic of contents and no sign of Duardin yet.

Worth pointing out, though, that Natfka posted yesterday a rumour with the name and content on third part of Gathering Storm and added that (between Gathering Storm and 40k 8th edition) "dwarfs and gryph hounds" should still be there. I see this as the most trustable source to confirm that duarding are coming. We do know they are not coming before March 15th preorder, but if I had to guess, I would say they will be released on late March/early April. 

34 minutes ago, Dez said:

Proportions are a little strange...maybe a touch down the wow path. I think it's the thighs are a bit long/skinny, Pauldrons are a touch too big, feet are also a tad too small. Not huge differences, but discernible. 

Yeah looks almost like a normal sized marine in really big armor.

16 minutes ago, Sleboda said:

I want to see the current issue of my subscription that has yet to arrive ... again. 

Come and live in Japan. I have recieved every single issue on the Thursday before release. The only downside is that the subscription costs double.

Regarding release dates it seems to be as follows.

Stormcast battle 4th

vanguard hunters and gryph hounds 11th

remaining Stormcast releases. 

Aqulior, pallaodrs, aether wings, and the shooty guys 18th and 25th (probably)

40k stuff 4th March

warhammer quest 11th March (probably)

That would put the Duardin on the 18th.

all these are preorder dates.

Just now, Aryann said:

It isn't a good sign that there are no duardin on march's cover if they were to be revealed that month. 

It sure isn't. BUT the Vanguard wasn't on the front page either. Hopefully a leak will clarify soon enough. If the duardin are in there the poster probably can't help but reveal it.

3 minutes ago, Shadowheart said:

Looks like the Date for the New Stormcast Book is indeed wrong.

Preorders are up on the NZ site, its just the 40k stuff.

Looks like their site is partly down right at this moment getting updated I imagine. Or Duncan's grots got loose, he's had a rough day...:D