The Rumour Thread

4 minutes ago, Barkanaut said:

If only that was true... the 40k lore these days is complete bad and mocked everywhere. 

Then you must have not experienced the dark days of 6th & 7th, during that time there is almost no "lore" to mock upon

Even the Psychic Awakening would have been seen as something incredible back in the days.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

So you have chosen pain and more GW stock burning... noted I guess its a typical tactic to be dumb and ignore facts. Here we go again. Every time gw ignores fans bad stuff happens.  Really thankful that I sold off all my models and armies.  Eyes will be kept on the stocks. There is hope for the future though as GW eventually listened last time. I have a lot of hope for sigmar as this game is better than 40k.  Can't shake this bad feeling though. Something will happen eventually.  Bad managers and workers will hopefully be replaced with good ones.  Useful lore will hopefully be made for 40k.  Raise your spirits folks its not all doom and gloom. Next time I bet GW will do something different. 

🛢️

• Confused 11

Okay, I absolutely love that Warcry box. The spider warband looks cool, the Darkoath warband are my favorite barbarian sculpts GW has ever done and that terrain looks insane both in options and visuals. Now I wonder what the price for this is, maybe I'm misremembering but it looks like it's got more terrain than the previous boxes? Granted, the first Warcry box also had the chaotic beasts in addition to the usual stuff so I hope it's not too expensive.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RamsesIII said:

Okay, I absolutely love that Warcry box. The spider warband looks cool, the Darkoath warband are my favorite barbarian sculpts GW has ever done and that terrain looks insane both in options and visuals. Now I wonder what the price for this is, maybe I'm misremembering but it looks like it's got more terrain than the previous boxes? Granted, the first Warcry box also had the chaotic beasts in addition to the usual stuff so I hope it's not too expensive.

i would guess 125 like Octarius since they look similar in size