The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Neverchosen said:

Vanguard-Raptors with Huricanne Crossbows

Speaking Vanguard-Raptors & Huricanne Crossbow. While yeah their not-Boltguns but I still love the Sigmarines with a massive fantasy "gun" shooting bolts of lighting rather then a dime a dozen bow and arrow or Flintlock. It a big hope they keep once they get thunderstrike

image.png.40b4095d334138a37d85b29f59062173.png

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

A little side comment. This evening, I built the fantastic Wildcorp Hunters kit for my Cities of Sigmar project. It's such a characterful and fun kit. I would love to see more CoS kits for Warcry. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Hollow said:

A little side comment. This evening, I built the fantastic Wildcorp Hunters kit for my Cities of Sigmar project. It's such a characterful and fun kit. I would love to see more CoS kits for Warcry. 

Just more CoS kits 😅 They are all pretty nice.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, cyrus said:

What if the name of starter set is actually : Vermindoom ? 🐀

With the rumored destroyed buildings terrain inside …

dHWPK65BvTCy0N1L.jpg

You just made me realise we still don't know the name on the starter box

9 minutes ago, cyrus said:

What if the name of starter set is actually : Vermindoom ? 🐀

With the rumored destroyed buildings terrain inside …

dHWPK65BvTCy0N1L.jpg

It wouldn't be that crazy. We saw destroyed buildings on the bases, so it would make the whole box cohesive.

2 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

Just more CoS kits 😅 They are all pretty nice.

Well… I mean int theroy the human range at least does needs some kits.

they are missing a heavy infantry with great weapon equipped unit.

some more artillery.

bothing against the cannon, but where are those multi barrel smaller cannons or mortars

Built Wildercorps too and I agree, they're awesome. Generally, I find Warcry kits to be some of my favourites - each model feels special, there are plentiful options and they go together so nicely (the Pyregheists don't even have massive gaps in the middles of their backs like so many other Nighthaunt do!). I really hope Warcry gets supported for many more years and this realisation kinda makes me sad to see so many of the chaos Warcry bands go

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

Well… I mean int theroy the human range at least does needs some kits.

they are missing a heavy infantry with great weapon equipped unit.

some more artillery.

bothing against the cannon, but where are those multi barrel smaller cannons or mortars

What I mean is that their kits are super modular and have a lot of options for stuff like heads, weapons and shields. They almost feel like the old WHFB kits where you could assemble them whichever way you wanted.

Just now, Chikout said:

Anyone know what this short story in  the new white dwarf might be referencing? 
Shards of Divinity – The herald of an ancient aelven deity is born in this short story.

I'm pretty sure its about Krethusa. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chikout said:

Anyone know what this short story in  the new white dwarf might be referencing? 
Shards of Divinity – The herald of an ancient aelven deity is born in this short story.

It referencing Dawnbringer 5 

In reaching her apotheosis, she briefly formed a link between the Dark Prince's gullet and the Mortal Realms. A few silvers of divinity broke free; these meager shards were all that remained of the once-proud entities that Slaanesh had feasted upon during the destruction of the world that was

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Fellman said:

What's coming on the preorder tonight Dawnbringer?
tenor.gif?itemid=14740814&ehk=3Qq18mhKX7

Could be Dawnbringers 6, if its next week the release would be on the 25th which is already pretty close to 4th edition and I hope they aren't going to make it even closer.

40k CSM also is a good candidate as they just got their old Combat Patrol removed from the webstore which normally happens shortly before the preorder.

I could also see Kill Team and Warcry. Its true that the last ones only went up one month ago but those took a long time to release so they might want to speed up the next one to get back on track?

12 hours ago, Jagged Red Lines said:

People only go back to those events if they really enjoy queuing.

Another good point for going would be getting the pretty high-demand Steel Rook, and any other commemorative mini.