The Rumour Thread

4 minutes ago, Tonhel said:

No, you all think that because you bought mini's from GW, they own you lifelong support for those mini's. That's unrealistic.

Not only lifelong. They will need to be supported for my sons and the sons of my sons!

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Im gunna cross all my fingers and toes and hope this is a subtle hint for something Ogor related!!

Maybe we were wrong about chaos dwarves, we're getting a new tamurkhan and an army of chaos ogors (I don't actually think this is happening)

42 minutes ago, Luperci said:

Yeah definitely, if the horns of hashut are for the same army range, then we probably already have some idea as to what the helmets could look likeimage.png.02197bbd98fc9dee5a2429cba1cc3906.png

These would be acceptable I suppose.

Lumineth should not win the hat arms race.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Whitefang said:

Oh there is going to be plenty.

Something completely a challenge to logic. 

Oooh. Has my rantings about a mecha piloted by a organic blob going to come true?

I'd love to see some sort of thing similar to the Guardians from Breath of the Wild as well but that may be a bit too much like Bonereapers

image.jpeg.2c623096a2927247d42170dd272f059d.jpeg

• Like 2

I'm mostly curious if it's going to be 'good weird' or 'bad weird'.

Good weird being AoS original stuff like Idoneth, Kharadron, Ossiarch, exploring regions like the Gnarlwood or other unique locations in the realms or creatures like the Mindstealer Sphiranx. I love all those and they were definitely initially weird.

Bad weird being stuff like souping for no reason, discontinuing armies, changing lore in nonsensical ways or anything else that really leads to a negative experience.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sception said:

Sigmar & Nagash kiss & make up, stormcast & bonereapers souped

A fifth grand alliance, and then a souping of the existing four into a great resistance. Like the crowning of Malekith as Phoenix King (where seemingly all the High Elves just shrugged their shoulders at the centuries of war crimes and said "well I guess the fire says he's a goodie so we forgive him"), no one will bat an eyelid at Archaon working alongside Stormcast.

What if weird things Whitefang told us about is Warhammer multiverse. Imagine tyranids assaulting Shyish? Or maybe nighthaunt appearing on some of Imperium worlds? Space marines unite with Stormcast to battle Abaddon and Archaon. Or maybe Skaven exploding the Eye of terror causing a massive warpquake all over the galaxy? Perhaps Idoneth joining Tau? And many many more. Even could be crossovers with other universes like Star Wars or Marvel. Just imagining, no serious stuff.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Ookami said:

What if weird things Whitefang told us about is Warhammer multiverse. Imagine tyranids assaulting Shyish? Or maybe nighthaunt appearing on some of Imperium worlds? Space marines unite with Stormcast to battle Abaddon and Archaon. Or maybe Skaven exploding the Eye of terror causing a massive warpquake all over the galaxy? Perhaps Idoneth joining Tau? And many many more. Even could be crossovers with other universes like Star Wars or Marvel. Just imagining, no serious stuff.

Uy, I think we are going too weird here xD

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

GW is going to do something so bonkers stupid it's a challenge to logic ?

Looks like there's some sort of internal competition to do something even more bonkers every year.

4 minutes ago, Swamp Trogg said:

A challenge to logic? Hum... Gotta try something... 

Here me out, guys. 

@Whitefang

Fimirs? Pretty please... 

Valrak was talking about Fimirs on his stream recently, but he said for Kill Team? He himself seemed unfamiliar with Fimirs - I personally can’t see them return, but then 10 years ago if you told Me Nagash would get a big plastic kit and the Primarchs would be returning to 40k I’d have poured all the Salt out of my cupboard to have that conversation. 

25 minutes ago, Ookami said:

It’s funny, when they blew up TOW I wondered at the time if they were going to do a Warmahordes style mash of sci-fi and fantasy settings. The rumoured lore was something like “bubbles of reality” which turned out to be the realms but I remember thinking will they try and merge 40k and WFB together!

• Thanks 1