The Rumour Thread

3 hours ago, Ejecutor said:

About SoB. We always think they won't have a Warcry/ UW warband. What if GW surprises us with a warband with a big minor giant and some smaller minis of a bigger version of the little creatures that King Brodd carries with him?

I was really hoping sine 3rd was Era of the Beasts that we would get more roaming monsters for Warcry like we did in the Varanspire.

It wouldve been the perfect avenue to update the Mancrusher Gargant and as it stands still is.

Give us a Warband of 2 Mancrusher Gargants. They neednt be modular like the current kit or as versatile as the Megas. Just give us 2 Gargants with a set of 4 weapons, 4 heads and both bodies are unique in different poses. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

The GW stores promo in the end is to decide the fate of Embergard!

Deathwing Knights and Dawnbringer Crusades – This Month's Free Miniature and In-store Activities - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

Also, that's a cool looking Malleus coin:

MotM Apr01 DawnbringersActivity3

The Emberg(u)ard in the article is just used as an example city name.

Nice to see that I won't miss out on a new Coin Malleus,. as it appears to be the same coin they gave away with Dominion in boxes of six.

4 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

Nice to see that I won't miss out on a new Coin Malleus,. as it appears to be the same coin they gave away with Dominion in boxes of six.

Yes it’s unique to each store, but the coin is Larger than the ones at dominion launch

11 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

I don't think it is the same. I was told this was bigger. Hopefully it is the same one and I don't feel the miss 😅

9 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Screenshot_20240401-220814.png.1d2b82cb6f6d366b37be447d1df53892.png

Will this be the look of the new model? 

Seems like the artwork is based off of a slightly de-hoboified TWW Grombrindal
Steam Workshop::Singe's Skills for Grombrindal the White Dwarf

Although there doesn't seem to be a single 1:1 perfect match for a design that's the same as on the new cover.

Really hope we get a Gotrek style mini for him.

Edited by Asbestress
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 minute ago, Asbestress said:

I would Dare say it’s a less angry version of Adrian Smiths 300 celebration artwork. 

IMG_3491.jpeg

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

7 minutes ago, Ragest said:

We are still recovering from boC's extinction, and now we have to face the dwarf unification debacle.

So you're saying Bonesplitters are definitely perhaps not getting a revamp squatting?

5 minutes ago, EntMan said:

So you're saying Bonesplitters are definitely perhaps not getting a revamp squatting?

I don't have inside information like our pair of Whitefangs or know GW as good as Nezzhil, but since we knew that we were going to have an index edition, I imagined that would be where they were going to make the big changes like squatting or merging.

They have the chance to start from 0 and start the game they want and sometimes you need to prune the trees so new leaves can grow.

Nothing about squatting boc, bones, spiders, delves or dispossesed; or merging dwarves or something like dok+idk would surprise me much. (And I' not saying I think any of those can happen or that I want to) 

1 minute ago, Ragest said:

I don't have inside information like our pair of Whitefangs or know GW as good as Nezzhil, but since we knew that we were going to have an index edition, I imagined that would be where they were going to make the big changes like squatting or merging.

They have the chance to start from 0 and start the game they want and sometimes you need to prune the trees so new leaves can grow.

Nothing about squatting boc, bones, spiders, delves or dispossesed; or merging dwarves or something like dok+idk would surprise me much. (And I' not saying I think any of those can happen or that I want to) 

Squatting or merging in 40k didnt happen at the index stage twice (8th and 10th), so its possible it wont happen here either. Index is very focused on playing the new rules with the existing version of the armies. And every codex so far has massively squatted (and added) options that where still in the index, beyond updates and new miniatures.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Asbestress said:

Although there doesn't seem to be a single 1:1 perfect match for a design that's the same as on the new cover.

Really hope we get a Gotrek style mini for him.

Yeah especially coming how Grom did a Kratos of murderous lunatic to quite vengeful murder it fits the old dawi

45 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Looks more like Dispossessed.

It somewhat a departure of his previous iteration especially his Disspossed look

image.png.4f66108a62fc1ba877f2c2d383d6be4d.png

6 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Interview about the Blood Bowl Gnome Team. Mostly linking it because I love the art.

cCYVWCtfoYOePkLV.jpg

B0v3vqlSQAi0axQW.jpg

Bloodbowl is always a confort setting with it art and wackyness