The Rumour Thread

10 minutes ago, zamerion said:

And still the double turn? ;'(

The only change to priority I want is having it determined by the number of drops. Just have a roll off and let people build their lists the way they want, without having to worry about the number of the bloody drops :/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Captaniser said:

I liked melee weapons range, but it was just like armor facing values in earlier editions of 40k. Too clunky to be of any real value most of the time, so a streamlined approach seems like the right move.

Yeah, it’s super time consuming, especially with things like Mortek Guard, where it genuinely does matter if it’s base-to-base-to-base. I’m curious as to what it is now. 

Just now, Black_Templar_Lad said:

I didn't know Nagash was chill like that. What a pose.

Nagash knows where Arkhan keeps the good stuff, and he absolutely won’t share it with anyone else. He’s half-sassy, half-blazed, and fully chill (For Nagash, anyway)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Twisted Firaun said:

Is this a leak or some fan art?

Its fanart ofc, but Nagash is back in new edition. Him and Sigmar will team up against Skaven not directly, but they have peace before lil rats are put back in place if they are put back in place tho

On 1/14/2024 at 1:36 PM, SG Warhound said:

New 4th edition rumours

DANGER:

Plague Censer

Rat Swarms

Giant Rats

Gutter Runners

Refresh:

seerwarlockmoulder

clanratsstormvermin

ALL WEAPONTEAMS

JezzailsGlobadiers

Rat Ogors

NEW:

new warlock

new warlord

new verminlord

new artillery

new behemoth

new wolfrats

+++ MOD EDIT +++ Removed inappropriate language from post

Now that Warhound proved himself, I think all the Skaven-boys (looking at your @Garrac) should check this again. Yes-yes.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, SG Warhound said:

Maybe……

DELETE MELEE WEAPONS RANGE?

EVERYTHING USR!!!

Thanks a lot. Anything mire that you can share? Indexes maybe? Magic phase? Transport rules?

Btw, my hype is exponantially increasing with this little teasers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Now that Warhound proved himself, I think all the Skaven-boys (looking at your @Garrac) should check this again. Yes-yes.

I've been giving it credit for a while, my only doubt is where does the "avatar of the horned rat" fit then. If on the new behemoth spot, or it's considered apart from this.

And also about the weapon teams, alltho that "love" reaction by Whitefans can indicate all of them are coming.

4 minutes ago, Garrac said:

I've been giving it credit for a while, my only doubt is where does the "avatar of the horned rat" fit then. If on the new behemoth spot, or it's considered apart from this.

And also about the weapon teams, alltho that "love" reaction by Whitefans can indicate all of them are coming.

Maybe the avatar of the horned rat was a fake leak.

EDIT: I just revisited all his text leaks and it does not mention it. It was Whitefang Jr I think.

Edited by Ejecutor

8 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

I’m still not convinced. I’d like a few more pics before he’s legit………

worth a try!

• Haha 7

13 minutes ago, ScionOfOssia said:

Does Warhound have access to the indices? If so, can they shed a bit of light on the Bonereapers and Idoneth? I hope Idoneth get to keep Tides of Death, and the Bonereapers get to keep Relentless Discipline + Ossiarch Commands

Indexes are pdfs, so impossible to leak.

I think our guy has the warscroll cards from the box.

• Confused 1