The Rumour Thread

33 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

I don’t believe those rumors yet, still that doesn’t mean they aren’t true or will be.

I prefer just staying cautious of potential disappointing untruthfulness 

personally I’d be interested in seeing if the new warlord and warlock will be those on mounts of some sort.

it’s what has been kinda missing in the skaven range and wanted by many skaven players for a long time

Refresh of clan rats, stormvermin ,grey seer and warlord are pretty much confirmed by Whitefang and they are listed in SG Warhound rumors.

I think we are all looking for "a Tyranids refresh treamentent" for Skaven 4.0 😉🐀🐁

5 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Gotta be the wood piece from the bottom left corner.

Ok, now that you've noticed it, where does this wood fit?

imagen.png.b2e1850894f999fc79c3b4b518560fff.png

Initially I thought this was a piece for the back of the pilot, but the pilot already gas a seat. Maybe its a suport for the artillery piece? What, what two thingys fit on those holes? It doesn't seem like it's for the crew pulling the artifact.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EntMan said:

I'm unsure if Whitefang's react was to the rumours or to the mod's edit of the post.

You may never know :D 

Just because somebody reacts a certain way through the internet, doesn't always mean it's the same what you think it is ;) 

(as a Dad to an Autistic child, I have to explain stuff quite a lot because of how they perceive reactions)

1 minute ago, cyrus said:

I think we are all looking for "a Tyranids refresh treamentent" for Skaven 4.0 😉🐀🐁

It looks like it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Garrac said:

Ok, now that you've noticed it, where does this wood fit?

imagen.png.b2e1850894f999fc79c3b4b518560fff.png

Initially I thought this was a piece for the back of the pilot, but the pilot already gas a seat. Maybe its a suport for the artillery piece? What, what two thingys fit on those holes? It doesn't seem like it's for the crew pulling the artifact.

I think it is the bottom of the chassis gun.

These two pins go on the two holes on that piece.

image.png.3d8e6d56707ff29640b52ee601d93e9a.png

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Thanks 1

Ok, now Im gonna get bold. You know our poor guy @Whitefang back me up still has to give new leaks never seen before (agents were from Valrak it seems) so now we get to an ambigous but interesting piece: apart from this machine-gun showed about which we're discussing, will the skaven part of the starter box have another big centrepiece model?

Just now, Ejecutor said:

I think it is the bottom of the chassis.

Here you say?

imagen.png.2d3b4d1a03046b4c93bc9db22070eb84.png

I've been OBSSESIVELY (trust me) trying to look which parts of the cannon

imagen.png.e0c5e9248b9b8da45e15e44fe4a276f1.pngimagen.png.128a44939644964f5e5d10927303fc52.png

fit in red

imagen.png.f3db2509c5a2d99edfc0312598e9fdec.png

But still haven't found anything. And what and where should be attached to green? (now legit asking, im not a modeller nor an expert)

1 minute ago, Garrac said:

Here you say?

imagen.png.2d3b4d1a03046b4c93bc9db22070eb84.png

I've been OBSSESIVELY (trust me) trying to look which parts of the cannon

imagen.png.e0c5e9248b9b8da45e15e44fe4a276f1.pngimagen.png.128a44939644964f5e5d10927303fc52.png

fit in red

imagen.png.f3db2509c5a2d99edfc0312598e9fdec.png

But still haven't found anything. And what and where should be attached to green? (now legit asking, im not a modeller nor an expert)

I edited it. Refresh.

It probably goes between the two side bits that the skaven are pushing, and then the bit with two pins ejecutor pointed out goes up from there. 

On the rear of the sprue those long bits each have 2 holes that seem about right spacing wise. 

IMG_8759.jpeg

Edited by Still-young

1 hour ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Important FAQ question:

When determining visibility, do we have to take Krethusa's hair style into account? Not sure she has true line of sight to anything with that fringe of hers, to be honest.

She's blind anyway. She does it Daredevil style.

1 hour ago, cyrus said:

For reference this is the first rumors of @SG Warhound  liked by Whitefang    🐭🐁🐀

New artillery must have been my little present yesterday. ;) 

In total, that would make 15 new items, which is within the usual standards for a faction used at the launch of a new edition (perhaps a little more than usual in fact, but the age of the current range justifies it).

There remains question of the doom-flayer, which is the only old reference not covered in the predictions of @SG Warhound.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Draznak said:

In total, that would make 15 new items, which is within the usual standards for a faction used at the launch of a new edition (perhaps a little more than usual in fact, but the age of the current range justifies it).

There remains question of the doom-flayer, which is the only old reference not covered in the predictions of @SG Warhound.

I asume it goes into weapon teams? Ratling guns and warpfire throwers seem almost granted, but mortars and doom flayers (and new weapon teams) seem more dubious, since one, two or the three of them might get capped. Again, in the case of the mortar.

39 minutes ago, Draznak said:

It is half refresh - half purge. It is strange that Skaven had mantain that amount of old kits to finally get squatted after 3 editions of the game.

3 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

This sprue is an easy to build so it is for the Starter Box. Maybe a more complex kit would appear later with more weapon options.

That is not allways the case, Necrons and SM had some EtB sprues out of the base box, I'm not sure about Sce/KB/Nids, but can happen.

• Like 2