The Rumour Thread

23 minutes ago, Sarges said:

Full picture shows armour and it looks like Chaos. My bet is on StD mount.
image.png.bbdc003e0cf7747879103cce489a3e21.png

Tricky one, that metalwork doesn’t look terribly chaotic. But then I can’t think of anything obvious in AoS that it does look like, style-wise… The flaring almost looks Idoneth though less flamboyant and without any scalloping.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, michu said:

6cQzJQxMUm1JIkFM.jpg.4ac46671345e84902b53a1b6ab7e003a.jpg

On the Seventeenth day of Christmas, GW previewed me:
Seventeen Monstrous French Kisses

Sixteen 'Chemists' 'Cooking'
Fifteen Vampirate Banners
Fourteen Bolters Bolting
Thirteen Holy Hand-grenades 
Twelve Krule Kudgels 
Eleven Astartes Scabbards 

Ten Ossiarch Boneclaws
Nine Nighthaunt Vaping
Eight Servo Calculators
Seven Grotbags Scuttling
Six Sickly Casters
FIVE KURNOTH ANTLERS
Four Fuzzy Cloaks
Three finecast miners
Two undead helmsmen and
A parrot on a Vampire

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

I really, really want it to be plastic Plague Toads. Or anything Nurgle that isn't a hero. 

Also, about the new vampire... Sigvald's cheeks got competition, that's all I'm gonna say.

image.png.c10345fbee5baf8805cd2fc655e1dc4f.png

Seriously if nothing else this model could be used for the base of a really cool Slaaneshi Sorcerer/Chaos Lord conversion. 

• LOVE IT! 5

13 minutes ago, MitGas said:

Fimir - redesigned from tasteless nightmare to women's biggest fantasy? Do they come with pirate or vampire (insert any romantic novel cliché here) or businessmen with a BDSM secret clothes now? 😚 Oh, I'm gonna earn a couple of confused looks for my collection with this post!

Fifty Shades of Eshin Grey

• Haha 1

I think it looks reptilian. With a pronounced lower jaw, however, it is too "brutal" to be Seraphon. My guess is CSM.

I do not think it is Kroot since their design tend to be closer to a snapping turtle (more beaky).

Also, could be something KB related since it has a certain cruelty and viciousness to it not unlike other KB beasties.

Copium says BoC though. :P

Rumor engine is a long-lost Slann who gazed too long into the realm of chaos, fell to Tzeentch, and was twisted into a leering nightmare-toad festooned with feathers and tentacles, who now telepathically taunts the forces of order, promising them eternal madness in an infinite labyrinth of unreality.

Source: my dreams.

2 minutes ago, Lord Kroak said:

Rumor engine is a long-lost Slann who gazed too long into the realm of chaos, fell to Tzeentch, and was twisted into a leering nightmare-toad festooned with feathers and tentacles, who now telepathically taunts the forces of order, promising them eternal madness in an infinite labyrinth of unreality.

Source: my dreams.

image.png.9a89dabd6bcd94211be6902c70359f7d.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1