The Rumour Thread

2 minutes ago, EntMan said:

What's your n the Court? The Judge and Executioner? Gorewarden seems a bit more stand alone.

Of course you could have Judge, Jury and Executioner all in one...tumblr_mnbk527yni1qf427ko1_1280.jpg.2bb064f62d1dec02ad94496f62d8cf07.jpg

What about the guy that calls out nobles that join the castle, telling all their titles and all that stuff, and a servant sort of Alfred from Batman. Maybe even a joker.

Edited by Ejecutor
  • Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

14 minutes ago, The Brotherhood of Necros said:

I would really love some kind of FEC take on the damsel…. 

I didn't even think of this, that would be incredible. Something like the below but in a ragged ball gown would be pretty sweet, like a fancy, evening, dinner party guest gone horribly wrong. And adds a wizard to the roster.

vampire_mage_by_trufanov_db3d9uq-fullview.jpg

5 minutes ago, Lucentia said:

FEC:

~8 new kits, ~5 new heroes, a few resculpts, new battleline unit (I'm guessing these are the ghouls we've already seen?), new cav unit, centerpiece is explicitly a Mortarch. 

You know, the only part of that that caught me off-guard is that Ushoran (Nagash’s biggest hater) is a bloody Mortarch. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ScionOfOssia said:

You know, the only part of that that caught me off-guard is that Ushoran (Nagash’s biggest hater) is a bloody Mortarch. 

If real, maybe it's not Ushoran? Could see Nagash promoting a prominent Ghoul to serve as a Mortarch to better try and 'control' them, particularly when he did something similar with Olyander.