The Rumour Thread

22 minutes ago, Ogregut said:

To order the new warhammer+ models you have to login mywarhammer and they should be there waiting for you to order, assuming you have a warhammer+ sub. 

It doesn't work that way in my case. I had the Soulblight chosen right after it became available on My Warhammer page, haven't ordered it yet, and the MW redirection goes to this unavailability info. I'll contact the support.

Besides, Year 1 and 2 minis are amongst search results, and I do have their orders fulfilled.

image.png.c489afc6b69869ddd1d3c0a09ab0cc19.png

Edited by Preppikoma

2 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

It's cool that we got a teasing for model reveals at Halloween. I wonder what it'll be (it's totally FEC).

Btw been away from TGA for a while, has there any rumour I missed ? 

There's a rumour about Brood getting a baby and some about TOW. Minor ones. I think that's most of it.

2 minutes ago, Ledgington said:

Can anyone else see their unfulfilled orders? I can only see my completed orders which is a little worrying. And £20 digital voucher has also disappeared…

Did you register your voucher? I received a mail about doing it. If you do I guess you have to either give it a bit of time. Web site launches are always stressfull and not tend to go as you expect, or contact support.

Edited by Ejecutor

5 minutes ago, Ejecutor said:

Did you register your voucher? I received a mail about doing it. If you do I guess you have to either give it a bit of time. Web site launches are always stressfull and not tend to go as you expect, or contact support.

The email was just telling people to use their vouchers. Mine was already on the website. I really hope they still have my orders I had the limited edition versions of The End and The Death Vol.2 and Dawnbringer’s book 3 on there 😅

2 hours ago, Preppikoma said:

It doesn't work that way in my case. I had the Soulblight chosen right after it became available on My Warhammer page, haven't ordered it yet, and the MW redirection goes to this unavailability info. I'll contact the support.

Besides, Year 1 and 2 minis are amongst search results, and I do have their orders fulfilled.

image.png.c489afc6b69869ddd1d3c0a09ab0cc19.png

Ah okay, guess it's a bug. Always Nurglings in the system when it first goes live. 

52 minutes ago, EntMan said:

I hate the new webstore. But then I hate change!

I'll have to give it time and see if I still hate it in a few weeks!

But I really hope they get the 360 views up and running again if nothing else 

My inner Longbeard is grumbling away about this right now :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Im really worried about the Flesh Eater Courts release.

Ive already my Trogg Herd which wont stop growing.

My Sons are complete but if they update the Mancrusher then Ill have to Stomp about.

Im waiting for my Beasts of Chaos refresh.

Dont even get me started on my Ogors. My OG army is surely getting updated soon and I hunger for updates...

If FEC is as beautiful as I imagine Ill have to pray to Nagash himself to take my Soul in exchange for a few Shyishian nickles to afford them!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Im really worried about the Flesh Eater Courts release.

Ive already my Trogg Herd which wont stop growing.

My Sons are complete but if they update the Mancrusher then Ill have to Stomp about.

Im waiting for my Beasts of Chaos refresh.

Dont even get me started on my Ogors. My OG army is surely getting updated soon and I hunger for updates...

If FEC is as beautiful as I imagine Ill have to pray to Nagash himself to take my Soul in exchange for a few Shyishian nickles to afford them!!

Dude, you know your only actual dilemma right now is Sylvaneth or Fyreslayers!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ledgington said:

Can anyone else see their unfulfilled orders? I can only see my completed orders which is a little worrying. And £20 digital voucher has also disappeared…

Send them a email. I thought I had mine sorted but it’s gone so hopefully I can get it back.

• Thanks 1