The Rumour Thread

I was going to post a meme for Kurnothi if they are to be revealed- but really - my heart bleeds for the return of Orion or some form of Avatar of Kurnoth. Such a pillar of Warhammer - And If Kurnoth arrives, It must be because he’s Hunting for a big old Mutated Beast…A Big Old Mutating God Beast. 

I set myself up for these narratives in my head and then get disappointed when it turns out it all leads to just a couple of FOMO box Heroes 🙄🙃

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Kronos said:

I was going to post a meme for Kurnothi if they are to be revealed- but really - my heart bleeds for the return of Orion or some form of Avatar of Kurnoth. Such a pillar of Warhammer - And If Kurnoth arrives, It must be because he’s Hunting for a big old Mutated Beast…A Big Old Mutating God Beast. 

I set myself up for these narratives in my head and then get disappointed when it turns out it all leads to just a couple of FOMO box Heroes 🙄🙃

In the same boat, heart says kurnoth return but head says maybe a couple of troop kits. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Baz said:

In the same boat, heart says kurnoth return but head says maybe a couple of troop kits. 

Unfortunately I think that Whitefang had already hinted that Kurnoth himself isn't coming. Since this is the AoS teaser, I'm really hoping it means more than one kit. 

Welp even if FEC get nothing revealed at the preview I'll happily take some Kurnothi/Sylvaneth, been hoping to see some more Kurnothi since their first appearance in Underworlds.

Gonna try and keep my expectations in check though, just in case it's something like a single hero/character model but hopefully it'll be something a bit more than that.

Also sort of hoping 'Her Highness in Ruin' get's a reveal. 

Edited by SilentSentinel
  • Like 1