The Rumour Thread

35 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

13 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

If you hear someone screaming like a savage beast in your neighbourgh, yeah its me, driving the biggest hype train I had in my hobbyist life.

The art is beautiful and troggothastic, it capture the primal essence of Destruction very well. In regard of Trugg rules... Well, I think he is very fun and nothing combo wombo broken (in the first glimpse at least), a bigger Dankhold with magic surprises.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

13 minutes ago, Captaniser said:

Interesting little note about the new fyreslayers. They're painted in the Lofnir scheme and not the traditional Vostarg one, perhaps a little teaser that a great chance within the faction is about to incur (year may vary)

Might just be because that's the background lore of the warband:

Most Fyreslayers firmly believe that Vulcatrix, the great godbeast who slew their ancestor god Grimnir and merged with his essence to create ur-gold, was a terrible beast utterly deserving of death. According to the ideology of the Lofnir lodge, however, the long-dead Ur-Salamander is actually worthy of worship precisely because it felled their beloved father. Duardin believers will go to great lengths to recover and incubate the Magmadroth eggs that formed when Griminir and Vulcatrix’s spirits scattered.

Edited by Matrindur
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Captaniser said:

Interesting little note about the new fyreslayers. They're painted in the Lofnir scheme and not the traditional Vostarg one, perhaps a little teaser that a great chance within the faction is about to incur (year may vary)

I think it might just be because the Gnarlwood is in Ghur and Lofnfir is the Ghur-based Lodge. Beasts, Magmadroths and all that.

9 minutes ago, SunStorm said:

If it wasn't for the 2nd wave of Ironjawz I'd likely end up getting that Troggherd box. I never thought I'd be saying there is just too much destruction!

Yes, but the Troggherd box won't stay for long on the website, the separate boxes of Ironjawz will be... 

Edited by AzarFreymann

On 9/8/2023 at 12:53 PM, Clan's Cynic said:

For some reason my phone won't let me delete this.

But those are some fine dawi

and the mini droth

all we need now is droth cavalry and I'll be happy.

This and the new cities vs ogors box warcry is having some amazing sculpts.

I like they are going down a skirmisher scheme also.

Edited by Kempak

2 minutes ago, AzarFreymann said:

Yes, but the Troggherd box won't stay for long on the website, the separate boxes of Ironjawz will be... 

aye I'll be waiting till next year for the battleforce.

Whats happening with the old black orks returning to old world or still be viable just loadouts look rather different.