The Rumour Thread

51 minutes ago, cyrus said:

Yes , ardboyz are black orcs from whfb 7th edition (2006) 

Savage orruks and savage boar boys are Savage orcs from 8th edition (2011)

The online preview is probably the skirmish one ( warcry,Underworlds, kill team, Necromunda)  as the past two July.

Oh we are gunna get some Destruction Warbands shown arent we!!

jjJTMEZz7doacJOZ-1060x596.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 6

DAWBRINGERS HERE WE GOOO 

... I'll get the Harbinger Of Decay & Friends, Book 1 and GHB 23-24.

And please Nurgle that we're getting another Summer Of Skirmish preview !

PS : Black Orcs are a 7th ed, May 2007 release, yeah. The Underworld Ardboyz warband shows it's still a fine kit IMO. 

• LOVE IT! 2

Pre-order prices are cropping up : (US prices were missing for some reason)

Dawnbringers book is 32.5€/25£

FEC/FS/Gitz/Nurgle boxes are 105€/80£

Honestly doesn't look too bad. The book is quite cheaper than the 40k Arks of Omen (their price was honestly abhorrent), and the boxes seem good value. For FEC at least, in € it's a 16% discount + the hero free.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, The Lost Sigmarite said:

Guys, it is with great displeasure that I inform you we're not very likely to get a CoS miniature reveal today. GW has not said it will happen in the Sunday preview.

We are gonna get Dawnbringers rules over this week.

2 hours ago, Takyz said:

Honestly doesn't look too bad. The book is quite cheaper than the 40k Arks of Omen (their price was honestly abhorrent), and the boxes seem good value. For FEC at least, in € it's a 16% discount + the hero free.

The excel spreadsheet also lists Harbringers' weight at around 0,59 kg, which is around the same as Arks of Omen Abaddon, meaning that the book will most likely have around 90 pages.

Nice to hear that it's cheaper than AoO, might actually collect these, especially with LFGS discounts.

• Like 1

Ooo thank you very much for the Harbingers pricing. 25 is very good I reckon.

I'm not buying any models atm with this backlog and even held off the Leviathan book.

But Harbingers is a must buy for me. Love new lore books and really excited for this campaign. Reminds me of the excitement I felt for the Realmgate Wars, and that was when AoS felt like it was only starting to get fleshed out with the various landscapes and what not. 

Absolutely can't wait for the review vids to drop, I just wanna get a glimpse of what goodies are contained within.

• LOVE IT! 2

2 hours ago, Takyz said:

Agreed. I expected Vanguard price for the RoR and it's a tad cheaper, nice.

The book being 25£ is also nice ! 

49 minutes ago, Grungnisson said:

UK price list:

Let's crunch the numbers then. I'm assuming the 'Foot Heralds' will be £22.50 separately in line with the most recent Hero releases. I'm also assuming the Harbinger of Decay will be priced around what the new Chaos Lord on Daemonic Mount is. 

Fjori’s Flamebearers
Total RRP of contents: £125 - £80 = £45 saving

Braggit’s Bottle-snatchaz
Total RRP of contents: £125 - £80 = £45 saving

Jerrion’s Delegation
Total RRP of contents: £120 - £80 = £40 saving

Phlugoth’s Shudderhood 
Total RRP of contents: £120 - £80 = £40 saving

Disclaimer: I'm terrible at math and it's a miracle the calculator didn't explode in my hand.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Nezzhil said:

Ironjawz SC is out of stock online on Europe and Ardboyz box is out of stock online on EEUU store. Could it be new Ardboyz are coming?

*Huffs hopium*

Reboxing them to split them off from Warclans again?

1 hour ago, Grungnisson said:

UK price list:

image.png.e8e130454d4bf6cd14f3d71edf4d3b4d.png

£25 for Harbingers!? Get in!!

Im so excited for the progression of the Narrative!! I cant wait to start a new Harbingers thread and discuss which Campaign will prevail!! I cant wait to see what goodies they reference for future releases, Chaos Duardin or even Malerion name drops? 

Im.

So.

Ex.

Cited.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

£25 for Harbingers!? Get in!!

Im so excited for the progression of the Narrative!! I cant wait to start a new Harbingers thread and discuss which Campaign will prevail!! I cant wait to see what goodies they reference for future releases, Chaos Duardin or even Malerion name drops? 

Im.

So.

Ex.

Cited.

I might pick up the books this time around. I kinda feel like I missed out on hype during Broken Realms by only reading summaries. At that price point, I feel like the books are a good buy for me even when they don't have rules that I want to use.

• Like 1

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2023/06/26/battle-for-oghram-submit-your-results-and-decide-the-fate-of-a-planet/

However you play your game, you should log the results by using the flyer in your box. The winning side will be enshrined in Warhammer 40,000 lore forever – and they’ll get to see all of their upcoming miniatures early in an article on the 15th of July, the same day we announce the winners.  

40K Campaign reveals not going to be a Preview.

Perhaps there's still hope for the Cities box in the Summer if we get a more general one in July? We are supposed to get the announcement for the next show this week. Skirmish is more likely imho, but maybe it's just generally "AoS beast realm stuff" with Warcry, Underworlds, and main game (with some Kill Team/HH Epic)?

Edited by Asbestress
  • Confused 1
  • LOVE IT! 2