The Rumour Thread

22 minutes ago, DinoJon said:

I think its just the site being buggy. Direct links work just not the url above from my computer. I had others replicate my error but who knows whats going on. 

image.png.e9817e91d17b18aaa1b2b69b2cf5a77f.png

You are using the US server and the Faqs/Downloads are not on that server

• Confused 1

Im really glad GW is giving us at least some things AOS this week with NMM and the RE. Warhammer Day was supposed to be the next Preview and possibly the last of the year and AOS is a no show. 

Mainline AOS will most likely have no new releases outside of the Ogor Bloodpelt Hunter until STD Army Box before Christmas with the rest of the range in Jan/Feb. 

10 hours ago, Nezzhil said:

image.png.15a359a88cd85ceee93a99f2e9b0d536.png

Today is a good day. I can add this to the pile of hints for some awesome new gitz models coming soon :D.

Edit: Would love a new Madcap shaman. Could we also be seeing a new hero with squig model?

Edited by Gitzdee
  • Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

2 hours ago, CommissarRotke said:

Perhaps it's time to check back in with the revealed names of the next 3 Warcry boxes?

1. Sundered Fate

2. Bloodhunt

3. Nightmare Quest

2 and 3 sound like they could easily have a Death half; vampire troupe and the embodiment of FEC respectively? 👀

For the Bloodhunt box, I would see either a soulblight warband (in the Warcry rulebook, we see on the map of the Gnarlwood territory, the mention of Count Moltaire's Bloodhunt: nicely explicit, isn't it?) or a Destruction warband focused hunting (maybe bonesplitterz or spiderfangs gitz).

For box 3, I see Slaanesh against FEC (quest = bretonnian = ghouls) or Destruction unkown warband (i throw in the towel for once ^^).

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

3 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

If we get a full on no holds bar Strigoi Faction they can take all my money.

Oh by the soul of Max Schreck, if only this would come true!  In the meantime, check out a miniwargame called "Carnevale" They have a Strigoi faction that I dip into for vampire models. I run them as units of Vrykos blood-borne. 

• LOVE IT! 1

15 hours ago, Draznak said:

For the Bloodhunt box, I would see either a soulblight warband (in the Warcry rulebook, we see on the map of the Gnarlwood territory, the mention of Count Moltaire's Bloodhunt: nicely explicit, isn't it?) or a Destruction warband focused hunting (maybe bonesplitterz or spiderfangs gitz).

For box 3, I see Slaanesh against FEC (quest = bretonnian = ghouls) or Destruction unkown warband (i throw in the towel for once ^^).

Oh mate that is awesome!! Is there much Lore in the Warcry book?

15 hours ago, Gothmaug said:

Oh by the soul of Max Schreck, if only this would come true!  In the meantime, check out a miniwargame called "Carnevale" They have a Strigoi faction that I dip into for vampire models. I run them as units of Vrykos blood-borne. 

Mate some of those miniatures are nightmare fuel!! In a good way!!

15 hours ago, TheOneTrueDog said:

I would be so pumped for a new madcap shaman! Even if the Gitz don't get a second wave a new model would be most welcome. Fingers crossed for a new battletome in 2023! 

If we follow the GW method of updating Armies, the best seller always get more minis and Gloomspite is one of AOS best selling Factions. I wouldnt be surprised to get a Wave 2 for GG as otherwise, besides Warclans, all of Destruction will have had a 1 mini release during an Edition focused on Destruction!!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

Is therw much Lore in the Warcry book?

Unfortunately, I don't have more information to give you because I don't have the Warcry rulebook (yet). I just saw a screenshot of the gnarlwood map with the mention of the soulblight blood hunt but not beyond that.

However, I remember someone here saying there were several hints of a Khorne vs. Soulblight in the book. I would be very interested in getting feedback too !

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Draznak said:

Unfortunately, I don't have more information to give you because I don't have the Warcry rulebook (yet). I just saw a screenshot of the gnarlwood map with the mention of the soulblight blood hunt but not beyond that.

However, I remember someone here saying there were several hints of a Khorne vs. Soulblight in the book. I would be very interested in getting feedback too !

The Gnarlwood Lore doesn't say anything about Khorne vs Soulblight

• Sad 1

Just now, Sigmarusvult said:

Nothing to see here, it is still available on the UK website.

It is removed warehouse by warehouse whenever an item is out forever or repacked. They only remove an item from all the warehouse at the same time when the new Battletome or new kit is announced officially

41 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

It is removed warehouse by warehouse whenever an item is out forever or repacked. They only remove an item from all the warehouse at the same time when the new Battletome or new kit is announced officially

Right. It basically just means they've stopped reprinting the item, so it'll slowly sell out in various places, vs pulling it off the store deliberately because it's been officially replaced. Either way it's a sign that Beasts are coming a lot sooner than I personally expected, so that's interesting.

32 minutes ago, Sigmarusvult said:

If that's true then that seems unfair to keep selling it in other places, you either remove it all or you don't. I'd hate to pay an expensive book for it to be irrelevant in a month.

You do, er, realise this is Games Workshop we're dealing with? They probably keep things deliberately vague so people will keep buying old stuff right to the last minute...

This is the defining moment of the Edition!! Era of the Beast has been building up to Beasts of Chaos getting a refresh!! And if they dont....? Then Era of the Beast has only Seraphon and Gitz left and if they also dont get refreshes then Era of the Beasts needed to wait a few Editions.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CommissarRotke said:

Perhaps it's time to check back in with the revealed names of the next 3 Warcry boxes?

1. Sundered Fate

2. Bloodhunt

3. Nightmare Quest

2 and 3 sound like they could easily have a Death half; vampire troupe and the embodiment of FEC respectively? 👀

Bloodhunt could be Vampires vs Khorne : in the map there are  two places called "Count Moltaire's Bloodhunt" and "Bloodmade Ravage" 

image.jpeg.641a0d1c37d6213d67f9e0e3b6b7d

Edited by cyrus
  • Like 4