The Rumour Thread

or it could have been that roadmap change was just an error and people read too much into it.

because there was no way those battle tomes would have came out before summer ended, there was only one slot between NOVA and the end of summer for it to have happened, which was taken over by LoTR. realistically it was always going to arrive in the Fall like the original Roadmap said it would happen shrug

5 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Judging by the CSM release, some things have gone wrong behind the scenes. Could be Somali pirates love the Lumineth as much as they do X-Wing.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 

I jumped ship from the Star Wars games for AOS and 40k. I do not miss the days when half of the Star Wars wave would just disappear for 6 months and nobody knew why lol.

And here I am a LRL player..............

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Thaliontil said:

I think that the "BIG" news implies an article showing the cover of the SoB Battletome. Regarding Lumineth...I don't get it. First you change your roadmap to put them in "Summer" and now they are going to be released well into autumn. 

Ah snap your probably right. This will be the cover my glorious child!!

4C0cB6cytTL4uiVF.jpg

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Judging by the CSM release, some things have gone wrong behind the scenes. Could be Somali pirates love the Lumineth as much as they do X-Wing.

What was wrong with the CSM release? 

It followed the same patten as the eldar release, 2-3 weeks between drops and I would expect the same for the squats. 

I think its a good way of releasing stuff as it gets people interested in the new stuff having to come back into stores/onto website multiple times rather than one and done. 

37 minutes ago, Aeryenn said:

Tzeentch dice...

Comparte the new ones to the old.

Their latest dice are so lazy and boring. Thankfully I have a box of the old ones.

bpGOjs1LjkFuCV3Y.jpg

Destiny-Dice.jpg

I've never understood GW and fancy dice.
They've never done them for every army (Tyranids often don't get them); they always make them rather overlarge instead of your standard D6 size so rolling lots of them (which GW loves having us do) is a pain unless you've massive hands. 

If I were GW I'd have fancy dice per faction and they'd be regular D6 gaming size. 

1 hour ago, Twisted Firaun said:

Don't forget me Your Swoleness! I need the book to build Chaos-Araby!

Enjoy your new dog @MitGas..... I remember when I got my dog when I was a kid..... I miss my puppy.... OKAY! BACK TO FOCUSING ON WARHAMMER!!!! Here's hoping we get some new lore drops about upcoming units and armies (such as chaos duardin or some kind of undead).

Or the surprise return of LONG LOST NEHEKHARA!!! though I will admit I do want some kind of siege elephant creature and a new character model (Ghuri-Xza who operates in Ghur).....

Oh, I will… I got a yellow lab boy for my 10th birtday, best present ever! He got really old actually but it still broke my heart when it was his time (gone but definitely not forgotten)… unfortunately I totally understand your pain… it took me/my family now over ten years to muster the strength to get another but we as a family couldn‘t be happier now that we got another. Felt like the right time. I absolutely love dogs and animals in general. You missing yours only speaks highly for your character. I‘m sure yours was also great and was lucky to be in your „pack“. ❤️ Sorry for the off-topic reply! 

A fine bird wouldn‘t be bad either tho! 🥰

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Ogregut said:

What was wrong with the CSM release? 

It followed the same patten as the eldar release, 2-3 weeks between drops and I would expect the same for the squats. 

I think its a good way of releasing stuff as it gets people interested in the new stuff having to come back into stores/onto website multiple times rather than one and done. 

The codex launched with no new models. That's pretty much unprecedented. The Possessed and Accursed Cultists didn't arrive for about two months. Pre-Covid (and most of the time during it) they've been pretty aggressive at pushing stuff out with the Codex.

39 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

The codex launched with no new models. That's pretty much unprecedented. The Possessed and Accursed Cultists didn't arrive for about two months. Pre-Covid (and most of the time during it) they've been pretty aggressive at pushing stuff out with the Codex.

Just because something is unprecedented doesn't mean it's not deliberate. 

42 minutes ago, Rachmani said:

There is always the possibility, that the firsr print run got lost or has problems with the cut outs. The latter would be super rare, but not impossible.

Where do they print atm?

I believe it's all printed in the UK now. 

1 minute ago, Mutton said:

A rumor with actual teeth or just some elf players bemoaning their current lot?

The source said that the past Wednesday:

"For the release date, I am honestly not sure...next is Tzeentch (i read it already) but Lumineth was supposed to be at the same time. But I had no info on the release date... But I also know that Ogors and Sons are coming soon (next week for affiliate) ... So Lumi has been pushed back or some affiliates didn't got them (it could be possible because the Votann full leak did big dmg internally )"

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

"For the release date, I am honestly not sure...next is Tzeentch (i read it already) but Lumineth was supposed to be at the same time. But I had no info on the release date... But I also know that Ogors and Sons are coming soon (next week for affiliate) ... So Lumi has been pushed back or some affiliates didn't got them (it could be possible because the Votann full leak did big dmg internally )"

Did your source hint if there's anything extra coming with the Lumineth? That mysterious model behind the mountain in the warcom article has plenty of us intrigued 

Just now, Jarminiatures said:

Did your source hint if there's anything extra coming with the Lumineth? That mysterious model behind the mountain in the warcom article has plenty of us intrigued 

It isn't a model. You can see the mountain in a different angle in Broken Realms Teclis and it is part of the mountain.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The CSM codex was also obviously massively delayed, even accounting for covid etc.

They repeatedly stated that the Traitor Guard would be in the CSM dex and then the dex comes out and they're nowhere to be found. That could really only happen if the dex was intended to be out before the KT box. In fact I remember leakers earlier in the year stating that Chaos was going to be before the Aeldari stuff, so clearly at some point GW's overhauling of their ERP system really probably hit a catastrophic speedbump.

22 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

So Sons and Ogors are going on Pre Order for the 1st of October? Thats amazing!!